Fiverr Forum

How to show more buyer request ? and how to impress a buyer to give me a order 😦

how to show more buyer request ?
and how to impress a buyer to give me a order :frowning:

4 Likes

You can’t get more BR until you move up in the ranks.

As to how to impress buyers, just try your best to understand what their needs are and address those.

5 Likes

I have seen many of peoples asking the same questions that how to improve there gig’s to get more orders.

Please do remember one thing that if your profile is quite professional and eye-catchy with your own portfolio that will definitely boost your profile and gig’s.
After that you have to stick on the buyers requests, when you have less then 10 orders completed and $400 earning you will get very less buyers requests until you have to earn more then 10 orders completed, $400+ earning and more then 4.8 star rating on your profile.

After that you gonna promoted on Level 1 and for sure you will get more buyers requests.

Thats all with that you have to do first!!!

5 Likes

thanks for the advice

2 Likes

thanks for the advice dear

2 Likes

Thanks…

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above there are numerous helpful posts on the subject.

Also, suggest you don’t call buyers “dear” as lots of people don’t like it and it will put them off.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice :grin: