Fiverr Community Forum

How to show Reviews on gig?

Dear Fellow Member,

Just wanted to know how we can show recent reviews on our gig image sections.
Thanks. Attached is the screenshot, What I wanted to ask.

Regards
Abdul Samad

This is called buyer review and it comes after your order completion. If your client happy from your service he gives you 5 start and same on negative results.

2 Likes

Thanks for your time, I am familiar with that, but i couldn’t see any option how to enable this.

I myself not so sure, but I can guess it comes automatically after a number of sales

When you deliver your project you can attach an image. That image will be added to your gig image collection once the order is accepted and buyer writes a review on you. in addition to that i think that buyer needs to accept that he/she is agree to publish this on seller’s profile.

Edit:

I did the same when delivering the order, attached the image but didn’t get on my gig. Perhaps, i should contact customer support now.
Thanks for your time.

Is your live portfolio on? Check it, and if it’s on, it means that the buyer didn’t want the image displayed (it’s buyer’s decision whether they want the delivery displayed in your live portfolio or not).

don’t worry for this.you can wait as long as buyer give you a positive or negative review. if your work is complete and the buyer is satisfied then you get a good review.

I think this is the best reply, can you tell us please how to on live portfolio?

Only if the buyer approves it for publishing in your live portfolio.

The answer is in the Help section.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/setting-your-live-portfolio

1 Like

Thanks to all of you, for your time.

not yet active because I made only a single sale yet !

Do not add any images or text that mention your seller level or star rating. Fiverr will remove your gig if you do.

Thanks for your valuable tip, however, I haven’t reached yet at that level of experience. I also studied the fiverr tos and passed a free course of " Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller, and founded the same as you’ve mentioned. I admit! this would be very helpful for a long run success.

My question is! I have seen so many TRS or other badge holders who put fiverr badges in their images and they also mentioned in their gig descriptions. But they have 1K+ reviews. Why fiverr didn’t take action for them. or what can we do when we reached at there? Even they are at top on search results too.

Fiverr does take action on that. It just takes a while because there are a lot of gigs to check.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply @adrover. It means soon or later they will destruction their position by their own mistake.