How to solve restricted my fiverr account

Today, the fiverr gives me the notification to verify the account. I give the picture in front of my ID card and one of my selfie, according to the rules of the fiverr. Because of my network problems, I submitted 2-3 times. In this, fiverr restricted my account. I talk to the customer support about this. Still not replay. It can take 12-18 hours for the replay. The fiverr Sopert team has told me. Will not I get my account back? Hope to know? Thank you

Today, the fiverr gives me the notification to verify the account. I give the picture in front of my ID card and one of my selfie, according to the rules of the fiverr. Because of my network problems, I submitted 2-3 times. In this, fiverr restricted my account. I talk to the customer support about this. Still not replay. It can take 12-18 hours for the replay. The fiverr Sopert team has told me. Will not I get my account back? Hope to know? Thank you

Will not I get my account back? Hope to know?

I’m sorry, but I don’t think anyone on the forum will be able to answer that for you. You will have to wait for CS’s reply.

Good luck! 🍍

Will not I get my account back? Hope to know?

I’m sorry, but I don’t think anyone on the forum will be able to answer that for you. You will have to wait for CS’s reply.

Good luck! 🍍

Good luck! 🍍

Thanks for your replay.

Archived