If you are looking to trust your project to only the most talented of Sellers, you will want to follow these signs that indicate Sellers will be excellent partners:
- If you look at their “Gig Description” and it does not come close to the maximum word limit allowed (assuming it is not an overly simple Gig), you may want to consider whether they will place as much effort in your project as they did their description.
- Check out their reviews…each of them! This will be a pretty solid indicator of how these Sellers have taken care of their clients in the past. You want someone with a good track record but don’t discount new Sellers because it is tough to get the first job and we all need to start somewhere!
- Look at their response time. If you want your project done quickly by someone who will communicate with you frequently during the process, this is an important statistic to look at. Combine this with positive reviews for the sellers communication and you have a winner!
- Review previous project examples/images/videos before buying. If these items do not appear to be what you are looking for you can either move on or send the Seller a quick message asking if they can do something similar to the project you would like done.
- Look for Sellers who will make revisions but don’t take advantage of that fact! Sellers work hard for both the review and the money the project is worth. They will work to make changes in the scope of the project in order to make sure you are pleased with their work!
I hope you find these tips helpful! If you get the chance, check out my profile and see how I stack up to these tips! I would be happy to chat with anyone who wants to talk about this topic!
Until next time Fiverr!!!