How to stand out if you are freshman?

txtdraw0507

Hi fellows!

Im totally new here on fiverr and I know it takes time to get the very first order 🙂

But how can we stand out of category which contains too many sellers, and they are very talented, professionals?

Should I start with only one gig or will all 7 gigs to maximize my opportunity?

Appreciate any tip

Not sure having many gigs would help you. But if most people say that, you can give it a try. I only have one and it has been pretty good with generating revenue. I also have another extra gig which I don’t even use. My suggestion is add a lot of samples of what you are offering. Fast communication also helps, when you start to get orders, deliver them as soon as you can. Those are the stuff I did to become a level 2 seller. So hope you research more and do what is best for you. Good luck buddy!

Not sure having many gigs would help you. But if most people say that, you can give it a try. I only have one and it has been pretty good with generating revenue. I also have another extra gig which I don’t even use. My suggestion is add a lot of samples of what you are offering. Fast communication also helps, when you start to get orders, deliver them as soon as you can. Those are the stuff I did to become a level 2 seller. So hope you research more and do what is best for you. Good luck buddy!

Appreciate your suggestions <3

Archived