How to start getting my first orders

bella_rose4

You if you created you gig by seo friendly title and description then your gig will be auto rank. Otherwise you can get order by buyer request. I suggest you stay active on fiverr regularly then you get more impression. Because maximum buyer search their service filtered active seller, So if you stay active then your gig will show very easily because lots of people doesn’t stay active forever.
I hope you can understand what i explain you. If you face anymore problem let me know.

Hi! Ive been on Fiverr since December but I’ve only recently updated my page and gigs. Can someone help me with getting my first order? I just don’t know how to start.

Profile: bella_rose4

I just don’t know how to start.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Feel free to use guides from Fiver’s ‘help & support’ , especially ‘sellers’ and ‘gigs’ modules. Also there’s a lot of helpful information on how to communicate with buyers.

Honestly, I don’t really believe in no advice from the regular uses. I haven’t sleep all night when I’ve discovered Fiverr’s helping guides, and it’s the best tutorials I’ve ever seen. Short and simple, as it should be.

How exactly do you send a buyer request though? I seem to have only a button to view such.

I seem to have only a button to view such.

Click the button. View all the requests. Send out offers to the ones you are confident you can do and complete. (Explain why you are a good fit for the job along the way)

I seem to have only a button to view such.

Click the button. View all the requests. Send out offers to the ones you are confident you can do and complete. (Explain why you are a good fit for the job along the way)

Yeah, I guess. Seems that illustrations / drawing services are not that high on demand as I have 0 requests or I am just cursed, haha. Thanks anyway!

This might be help you to get more information.

It’s Mehrdad from (MOD NOTE: Promotion deleted) . Here’re some tips for first timers on Fiverr. Hope it helps. …##TOTALLY FOR BEGINNERS##… A Good question to ask before signing up on Fiverr. You can sell anything (services) that you want to sell. You can sell your prayers and blessings also for dollar 5. Yes, I said you can sell blessings and prayers also on Fiverr to earn money. A gig that I found last week on Fiverr with title, “I will pray for your girlfriend”. Check the Gigs shown in atta…

Archived