How to stay always online in Fiverr

creative_imam

Hey there! I would like to ask all of you below some question as a part of Fiverr Tips.
Q#1: What is the benefit of showing always online?
Q#2: I always logged in Fiverr but after 10 or more minutes later, it is not showing me online. Is any way to show me online till my browser is opened with an internet connection?
Q#3: If I use the auto-refresh extension in the browser, Will it make any harm to my account and is these ways is out of rules of Fiverr?

Please answer my question with your real experience in Fiverr.
Thanx in advance.

Hey there! I would like to ask all of you below some question as a part of Fiverr Tips.

Q#1: What is the benefit of showing always online?

Q#2: I always logged in Fiverr but after 10 or more minutes later, it is not showing me online. Is any way to show me online till my browser is opened with an internet connection?

Q#3: If I use the auto-refresh extension in the browser, Will it make any harm to my account and is these ways is out of rules of Fiverr?

Please answer my question with your real experience in Fiverr.

Thanx in advance.

What is the benefit of showing always online?

There’s a small chance that a buyer who needs someone to respond immediately will contact you instead of someone else. Since Fiverr was designed so that buyers can buy from you whether you’re online or not, that chance is pretty small. Other than that, there are no benefits (plus, if you don’t actually respond immediately, because you’re not really online, the buyer will think you’re ignoring them and get angry).

Is any way to show me online till my browser is opened with an internet connection?

Only if you’re actively browsing the site all the time.

If I use the auto-refresh extension in the browser, Will it make any harm to my account

The system will see you as a bot, and you’ll have to do Captcha test often to prove that you’re not. Plus, if buyers think that you’re online and contact you, and you don’t respond quickly, they will think that you’re a terrible seller who ignores buyers.

I have no idea why some people are so obsessed with appearing online, anyway. The only honest way to truly be online is to actively browse the site 24/7, which means never sleeping. That kind of behavior wouldn’t make anyone a good seller, it would only make them seem desperate.

What is the benefit of showing always online?

There’s a small chance that a buyer who needs someone to respond immediately will contact you instead of someone else. Since Fiverr was designed so that buyers can buy from you whether you’re online or not, that chance is pretty small. Other than that, there are no benefits (plus, if you don’t actually respond immediately, because you’re not really online, the buyer will think you’re ignoring them and get angry).

Is any way to show me online till my browser is opened with an internet connection?

Only if you’re actively browsing the site all the time.

If I use the auto-refresh extension in the browser, Will it make any harm to my account

The system will see you as a bot, and you’ll have to do Captcha test often to prove that you’re not. Plus, if buyers think that you’re online and contact you, and you don’t respond quickly, they will think that you’re a terrible seller who ignores buyers.

I have no idea why some people are so obsessed with appearing online, anyway. The only honest way to truly be online is to actively browse the site 24/7, which means never sleeping. That kind of behavior wouldn’t make anyone a good seller, it would only make them seem desperate.

And keep them one step away from killing themselves, I’m afraid… But they don’t seem to listen. :roll_eyes:

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived