Fiverr Community Forum

How to stay always online in Fiverr

Hey there! I would like to ask all of you below some question as a part of Fiverr Tips.
Q#1: What is the benefit of showing always online?
Q#2: I always logged in Fiverr but after 10 or more minutes later, it is not showing me online. Is any way to show me online till my browser is opened with an internet connection?
Q#3: If I use the auto-refresh extension in the browser, Will it make any harm to my account and is these ways is out of rules of Fiverr?

Please answer my question with your real experience in Fiverr.
Thanx in advance.

7 Likes

You can use mobile app. It will help you to stay online.
Thanks.

5 Likes

But when I’m in logged in by mobile app and check from PC by another browser it is not shwing me online.

3 Likes

There’s a small chance that a buyer who needs someone to respond immediately will contact you instead of someone else. Since Fiverr was designed so that buyers can buy from you whether you’re online or not, that chance is pretty small. Other than that, there are no benefits (plus, if you don’t actually respond immediately, because you’re not really online, the buyer will think you’re ignoring them and get angry).

Only if you’re actively browsing the site all the time.

The system will see you as a bot, and you’ll have to do Captcha test often to prove that you’re not. Plus, if buyers think that you’re online and contact you, and you don’t respond quickly, they will think that you’re a terrible seller who ignores buyers.

I have no idea why some people are so obsessed with appearing online, anyway. The only honest way to truly be online is to actively browse the site 24/7, which means never sleeping. That kind of behavior wouldn’t make anyone a good seller, it would only make them seem desperate.

9 Likes

creative_imam
Yes, you should check it after some time.
Then it will show you are online.
Thanks.

3 Likes

I think the android app shows you offline after 20 minutes.
For that you need to enter the app every 20 minutes to be online.

5 Likes

And keep them one step away from killing themselves, I’m afraid… But they don’t seem to listen. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Is there any way to access the forum via the Fiverr app? Because, to be honest, unless I’m working, I’m virtually always on the go. It be great to have access to the resources here even when I’m not hunched over my laptop. :rofl:

2 Likes

@yeseniacoello Unless it has recently changed, the only way I can access the forum is through a browser on my phone and not with the app.

3 Likes

@yeseniacoello @misterreegs please check those steps to enter the forum from the app:

2 Likes

@cherboub - thank you! Whey would it be under “support”?

Again, thank you.

Why you want to show online whene you are not active with fiverr if a buyer contact you but you can not response what is benefit to show you online?? So I think you are try to active fiverr it will be great for you.

1 Like

Thanx to everybody for nice and good suggestions.

Thanks man.
I also want to check that.

1 Like

It will be better to stay online whenever you are really available.
Otherwise buyers can be angry if you are not replying but you still shown online.
Sametime it will effect on your response rate and time.

2 Likes

Do i have to keep it open? Thanks

use mobile app then you can be in online

thank you so much,…