Fiverr Forum

How to stay online

Hey!

I’m still pretty new on Fiverr as a seller. Trying to get some more orders in there and I can’t really figure out how that “Online Status” really works.
I’ve set my online status to online, of course. When I’m browsing the internet or doing something else around my work station (while waiting for new requests or even orders) it switches to offline very quickly, like 10-15 min.
Do I have to click sometimes here and there to stay online? How does it work? Do I get tagged as “Idle” after x amount of time?

Thanks,
Matthias

Yes, you have to show some sort of activity on fiverr to ensure the system that you are truely online and looking for work. Though it’s hard to refresh your page and show some activity after every 5-10 minutes but we have to do this to be considered as online.

Thank you :slight_smile:

You are welcome… :blush:

You can download the fiverr mobile app, you will be online as long as you don’t close the app. You simply need to minimize the app and there you go…

Thanks!
I’ve downloaded the app, but in the browser I still get shown as offline while app is running :frowning:

Good, you can download autorefresher plugin for Google chrome,

Bad idea!! It’s easy way to get yourself banned in the future :slight_smile:

I had a similar doubt when I joined Fiverr. Please check this thread.

If I use autorefresher and set a time for 30 mins to auto refresh? Does it work?