How to stop annoying order cancelling

lisan_e

While annoying, there is no fool-proof method to prevent order cancellations. Sometimes they happen, but what you can do to help prevent them is be very clear with what your gig does and does not offer, in order to prevent confusion. I find a buyer is much more cooperative just in general when both ends are clear on what they will be getting (or delivering, in the seller’s case), and as a result an issue resulting in cancellation should not come up often.

But as I stated, nothing is fool-proof! Cancellations happen, and often times it’s not the seller’s fault, but all you can do is keep moving forward.

While annoying, there is no fool-proof method to prevent order cancellations. Sometimes they happen, but what you can do to help prevent them is be very clear with what your gig does and does not offer, in order to prevent confusion. I find a buyer is much more cooperative just in general when both ends are clear on what they will be getting (or delivering, in the seller’s case), and as a result an issue resulting in cancellation should not come up often.

But as I stated, nothing is fool-proof! Cancellations happen, and often times it’s not the seller’s fault, but all you can do is keep moving forward.

Thank you for your valuable opinion

Archived