How To Stop Unwanted Order

jeewel

Hi,
Sometimes I get few orders from the buyer who did not provide enough information or without any content. When I ask for the information or content they did not respond but when I send them cancel request they can accept it very short time. I don’t know why it occur again and again with me. In that case sellers have nothing to do. We loss our profile strength without any fault. How can we avoid the unwanted order?

Firstly, when a buyer orders from you, before opening the order, get as much information as possible. When they order, use the requirement section properly. Have a lot as questions and they must provide you will everything or you don’t start the order. If the order starts automatically contact Customer Services.

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly, when a buyer orders from you, before opening the order, get as much information as possible. When they order, use the requirement section properly. Have a lot as questions and they must provide you will everything or you don’t start the order. If the order starts automatically contact Customer Services.

I think you are Say 100% right.

Archived