I have to start by saying I’m new to Fiverr, Yes! Entirely new…just a few days old. Don’t laugh yet, hold it on that smile, perhaps when you know the truth, you’ll burst into a complete laughter. Lesser than 5 days old!
However, even on my 5-day birthday on Fiverr, I can still give you a few customer relation killer tips to help you deal with your customers properly and efficiently. With the little time I’ve spent on this innovative platform, I’ve come to realize that reviews is the key to customer patronage.
Reviews from customers are not always screaming great service, many a time, it depends mostly on your mode of interaction with your customer. Below are tips to help you achieve the theme of this post:
- Addressing your customer sir/ma does you no harm, instead, it births a keep-coming-back spirit in them.
- Never be arrogant towards customers even when you offer them the best service in the world, its a track to 1-star review.
- Use smile emoji often, it creates a happy environ
- Be clear on what you would offer them in your gig or pre-order conversations
- Always use a positive language
- Attend properly to customer complaints
- Keep a close conversation with your customers to make them feel remembered
- Always end your conversations properly, “I’ll get back to you soon” is always a nice sentence to say before running off a chat.
- Never create a gig you can’t offer or you’re not an expert at
- Keep a long lasting impression by offering great service!
In between, I love creating contents, proofreading them and/or editing them as applicable. I write for high traffic sites too. Hope the tips above helps. Cheers!