How to Submit a Support Ticket?

Guest designer_aj

Guest designer_aj

I’ve seen a lot of posts lately saying there is no support page, or there is no submit ticket option. The links to Customer Support are all over the forum and elsewhere, but here it is again.

On that page there are help articles and information, but in the upper right is a “submit ticket” hyperlink that opens a form page. Click the drop-down box on the forum and proceed.

There are some email addresses for Fiverr including support@fiverr.com. I don’t recommend them because tickets get higher priority than emails. Emails can also be lost in transit.

There are no published phone numbers for Fiverr. If your mother is a Fiverr staff member, call her mobile. Otherwise, use the ticket system. 😉

1.) Customer Support page:

1463308435_clip(2016-05-04at01_23.33).thumb.jpg.e2b513fa7b9a51fa5faa009574da8d79.jpg

I’ve seen a lot of posts lately saying there is no support page, or there is no submit ticket option. The links to Customer Support are all over the forum and elsewhere, but here it is again.

On that page there are help articles and information, but in the upper right is a “submit ticket” hyperlink that opens a form page. Click the drop-down box on the forum and proceed.

There are some email addresses for Fiverr including support@fiverr.com. I don’t recommend them because tickets get higher priority than emails. Emails can also be lost in transit.

There are no published phone numbers for Fiverr. If your mother is a Fiverr staff member, call her mobile. Otherwise, use the ticket system. 😉

1.) Customer Support page:

If your mother is a Fiverr staff member, call her mobile.

What if someone’s father is a Fiverr staff member? LoL. 😂

• 2 months later...

Archived