How to submit completed work?

hasanka94

Question

8 answers to this question

The buyer has to order and pay first …. then you deliver the order.

Read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works. Everything is explained there.

okay i guess i just wasted 6 hours of work, he just messaged me so i just attached a bit of my work in messages and sent duh 😦

Will writing to support be of any use if this goes south?

No. Fiverr strongly advises sellers never to start working until the order is placed. If you do the work without an actual order anyway, Fiverr offers no guarantees that you will be paid.

Basically, without an order, the buyer isn’t obliged to pay.

No. Fiverr strongly advises sellers never to start working until the order is placed. If you do the work without an actual order anyway, Fiverr offers no guarantees that you will be paid.

Basically, without an order, the buyer isn’t obliged to pay.

That broke my heart lol 😦 I’m having fever and still managed to get this thing done and that too for nothing?? Hahaha best life lesson ever

That broke my heart lol 😦 I’m having fever and still managed to get this thing done and that too for nothing?? Hahaha best life lesson ever

Don’t lose hope yet, I’ve heard of cases when the buyer turned out to be honest and placed the order later.

For future reference, though: no order, no work.

Archived