How to success in fiverr.com .please help me

creativeanis

1. Don’t make a lot of gigs. Just make 1 or 2 gigs.

2. Never use silly samples for them. Just use attractive samples.

3. Make a attractive description which is better than Top Raters Descriptions.

4. Don’t add any high quality or high performance gig extras.

5. Find few popular gigs which match to your gig. Check gigs tags and use better tags for yours. 😉

6. Don’t send messages for ‘‘Buyers Requests’’ tab, It is just wasting time. They won’t give you any job easily.

5. Find few popular gigs which match to your gig. Check gigs tags and use better tags for yours. 😉

6. Don’t send messages for ‘‘Buyers Requests’’ tab, It is just wasting time. They won’t give you any job easily.

Don’t make a lot of gigs.

Hi John Hamm,

Great advice. However, don’t you think Fiverr has a reason to give the chance to create multiple gigs. :thinking:

You have 6 gigs so just wondering why you are suggesting 1 or 2 gigs. Is this just for a new seller?

yes this is suggest of new seller when i was started so i have only two gigs.

thank you for replaying

why don’t you use a picture of you instead of taking one of Jon hamm off the internet. Bit like identity theft, that is.

Archived