How to take first order

annypro

Hey guys! A little help here. I’ve sent over 14 buyer request offers front eh past two days including today (2 making it 14). The buyer requests are just piling up, no one’s responding and the offers I sent are not going out…they just piling up when nothing is happening. Can someone explain please?

What i will sent? Please tell me , i want to my first job soon . so tell me everyone…please.

Naturally there’s no magic formula. Try to communicate your passion for the project and be clear about what you can bring to it. You may also wish to mention any experience you have if it’s relevant.

Some sellers offer to do the job for less than their competitors, but that’s a bit of a slippery slope in my opinion.

Naturally there’s no magic formula. Try to communicate your passion for the project and be clear about what you can bring to it. You may also wish to mention any experience you have if it’s relevant.

Some sellers offer to do the job for less than their competitors, but that’s a bit of a slippery slope in my opinion.

Thank you so much for suggest me…

Archived