Recently, I had been searching for a way to transfer my payoneer funds to my bank account without using a card as at that time I did not have the luxury of owning one. A week back, I asked many people and searched extensively but there was mixed opinion with most people saying that it’s impossible to withdraw funds without a Payoneer card.
This is wrong!
You can actually draw funds from your own local bank account without a card, I have done so my myself having transferred up to 20K. I thought it would help you guys if I shared my experience. So here is the step by step guide of what I did to actually be able to draw funds from my own local bank account.
Step one: it is necessary to have a local bank account, a preexisting, or a new one.
Step 2: create a payoneer account. You have to remember to choose the “local bank account” category at the very start. Fill in accurate details that correspond with your original CNIC. If you don’t do this, there may be problems in authentication.
Step 3: link your payoneer with fiver by opening the revenue tab and clicking on bank transfer to include the details of your payoneer account. Payoneer will then start to show a fiver in its fund sources.
Step 4: you can then transfer your funds to the payoneer bank account by clicking on the fund transfer again.
Step 5: now comes the part where you add your local bank account to payoneer. To do this you have to:
• click on the withdraw to bank account option
• Here you will be given the a “from” tab and a “to” tab
• Immediately below the “to” tab is a small blue writing saying “add new”
• Click on it
• It will prompt you to answer some security questions and will take you to a bank info page where you will write all your bank details.
• Choose the bank name in the appropriate field
• add the bank branch as written on your cheque book
• add your official accurate account name for example mine is Aimanibbi
• add your IBAN or international account number. This can be found online, just search account to IBAN conversion and find the relevant link. It is also written on the cheque book.
• Choose your bank account swift code, this is simple as the tab gives you the options with the bank names so you can simply choose your bank’s name.
• Finally add the bank description, this is nothing important. You can add any name, for example, put “ubl account”, or “first bank account”, or “bank”, it doesn’t matter. It is for your ease so that you know which account you are handling.
• Submit the details to link the bank
Step 6: Add in the withdrawal amount
Step 7: Add the transaction description, this is also for your use, so that you can label different transactions. Simply put anything you like in this field
Step 8: click next and proceed on, providing the authentication details which you will be asked. The process is simple enough and finally finish it off. The transaction will be received in your local bank account within 3-4 working days.
This is how I managed to transfer my funds directly to my bank account without the payoneer card. I hope this information helps all you guys out there. Thanks a lot and good day!