Although I just created an account few days back on fiverr. I’ve been following fiverr for over a year now. And all through that year, I’ve been buying all sorts of ebooks on fiverr and reading all I could on fiverr and how to be successful selling on fiverr.
So I think that what we sellers need to do is to:
- Try and establish a reputation.
- Keep your rating not below 98%.
- Try and over-deliver on your service.
- Always respond on time to your buyers.
- Keep your customers happy at all times no matter if they try pushing you to the wall.
- Always be polite.
- If you cannot deliver a service, politely tell the buyer and cancel the order. It is better to cancel that order and maintain your 100% positive rating than to be greedy, try to deliver it and at the end get a thumbs down.
- Try telling you buyers to contact you first if you think they might get confused understanding your offer.
This is but a few. Feel free to post yours here