How To Turn Buyer into Sale ? Professionally

osamakhan786

Hello All! I am Osama Khan a new seller on the Fiverr platform i want to know that I am a new seller I am getting almost on average 100 impressions and a single click each day on my gig many buyers are also reaching me but it really hard to convert them into a sale how can I convert the buyer into a sale who is reaching me on Fiverr i am really trying my best. I have some reviews I had done 10 orders but after that orders, I am not getting orders and I have a 5-star rating in all also I have all the stats to 100 per cent but still not getting more
please seniors need your suggestions regarding this
THANKS

If buyers are reaching to you through your inbox and later you can’t convert them into a sale then there should be issue with your communication or with the things you are describing them after…

If they are reaching out to you, it means your gigs are good and they are getting impressed and it lead them to come to your inbox !

hi
this is also a thing i am not getting them exactly what they are looking for or what they are trying to say
i will look on it and will improve my communication skills
do i update my gig description my gig is ranking on a good position will it effect my ranking if i change ?

hi

this is also a thing i am not getting them exactly what they are looking for or what they are trying to say

i will look on it and will improve my communication skills

do i update my gig description my gig is ranking on a good position will it effect my ranking if i change ?

Gig ranking keep changing , but if your gig is on good position I would say don’t touch it and let it be where it is !

one thing more i had buyers and i had orders and had done them all with 5 star rating but from the last 7-10 days i am getting impressions and clicks but no one is reaching me out what you would suggest me in this case ?

All I can say is ," Just Wait".

One more thing you can try is to search buyer’s request and find a good requests that you think you can do best and send them offers for their needs !

one more thing please
let consider you are a website designer and you are about to send a buyer request to a buyer who is asking for that i need a website designer for my wordpress website
how you will send him a request i need to know what should i write in that to make my buyer request more catchy ?
how you will send need suggestions
i send like i will design a wordpress responsive website for you using this page builder on this platform looking forward to hearing from you i sent like this
What additions or changes do i do in sending buyer request ?

one more thing please

let consider you are a website designer and you are about to send a buyer request to a buyer who is asking for that i need a website designer for my wordpress website

how you will send him a request i need to know what should i write in that to make my buyer request more catchy ?

how you will send need suggestions

i send like i will design a wordpress responsive website for you using this page builder on this platform looking forward to hearing from you i sent like this

What additions or changes do i do in sending buyer request ?

This will help you: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Responding to Buyer Requests).

I hate to sound mean, but just by looking at your messages I can see why. Your grammar is a bit off when you talk in chat, and people who want websites want it to look perfect. Try using grammarly when you talk with customers, it will fix everything for you.

favicon-16x16.png.627965e1ad2f1ec8d6d5563f96ffe9f8.png grammarly.com
open-graph-image-newfunnel.thumb.png.9f2557a596ac271c82fcfa354b1ad099.png

Write your best with Grammarly.

Grammarly makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effective, and mistake-free. Try it today:

I hate to sound mean, but just by looking at your messages I can see why. Your grammar is a bit off when you talk in chat, and people who want websites want it to look perfect. Try using grammarly when you talk with customers, it will fix everything for you.

20153348e283e18b76e0c291c679c94fde2fca34.pnggrammarly.com
b62c92a6d3317631e6291d2f4db9f2f05225c2c3_2_690x361.png

Write your best with Grammarly.

Grammarly makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effective, and mistake-free. Try it today:

haha thanks !

I will add it too 🙂

i had visited the fiverr help and education center and that was helpful
also yes i know i need to work a lot on my grammar i am using Grammarly already but now i will start improving my grammar
would you people please let me know how you will send a buyer request to a buyer who need website designing services
i want to have a look in different buyer req to improve mine
thanks

I saw it already.

I own a company already and also looking for a great designer/developer.

I didn’t find anything about gutenberg in your profile so asking how good you’re with gutenberg?

i am familiar with elementor page builder don’t have used Gutenberg yet but soon will start learning it

Archived