Fiverr Community Forum

How to TURN visitors into READERS, then BUYERS

How to TURN visitors into READERS, then BUYERS

If you suffer from A LACK OF SALES visitors are not reading your content. If you have a great product you can’t seem to sell you need a better selling system, but you and the guy selling $5 articles are not copywriters. And if you want the best but you’re on a budget then this message is just for you.

Here’s why…

You can ‘borrow my brain,’ and working together we’ll write stunning copy for your website.

And you need to realize there is a cost to not dealing with this…

If You Ignore YOUR COPY PROBLEM, It Just Gets Worse

What most people do when facing low or no sales is a panic buying session of traffic gigs, or super-cool sounding marketing ideas or stuff their site with poor content. But for most people, none of that works.

• THEY DON’T REALLY UNDERSTAND THEIR CUSTOMERS
  • THEY DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT THEIR CUSTOMER WANTS

And what happens if you just do nothing?

If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing? You just go broke with a website full of poor content. that seemed a bargain at five bucks, now you blame every writer in the world, then the economy, then you give up!

How I can solve your copy problem

I’ve got an answer that works. Here’s the story: I had so many people who wanted me to write their copy, but most people could not afford my fees for 2500 words. Then I had an idea: “what if I reduced the word count so I could help more people get more readers through a series of blog posts. And get those readers so warmed up they want to take action?”

“What if I could help them with internal linking to naturally guide the reader to another post?”

“What if I could show them how to use a call-to-action on outbound links, so they never let a reader escape?”

“And that is exactly why I created this budget gig on Fiverr."

It Worked For These People, And It Will Work For You

Here’s what great copy did for me. I travel the world and choose when I work. It lets me work with dream clients and provides financial stability. And it’s not just me. Here’s what others say about my copy

Ian communicated with me throughout the process. He was extremely helpful and works conscientiously to understand your vision. Ian has an amazing command of language and he is truly passionate about serving his clientele. I HIGHLY recommend this gig. - MoMoneyNow2013

Finally, It’s Your Turn

When you purchase this gig, you’ll tell me your vision, and I will make it happen

• I WILL CRAFT IRRESISTIBLE headlines
  • I will write blog posts that warm people up to buy
  • I will make your readers loyal because they want to read your blog posts

That’s right - this a service that, if I offered it as 2500 words, would cost a minimum of $500… but it’s yours for a fraction of that amount.

It all comes as part of series of targeted blog posts for only $25 per post!

And you are 100% safe to try this out using Fiverr. That’s all I’m suggesting. Just message me your blog post ideas so I can give honest feedback on my ability to write in your niche. Then we’ll continue our time together and finish up your project.

If for any reason you’re not delighted then you can be the first person to leave negative feedback! - But the amazing speed and clarity in which I will deliver your copy, I doubt you will be that first person.

It’s Decision Time

You have a choice to make: Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead.

• No sales

• No money

• No business

Is that really where you want to go? Take a new action, and get a new result. Order today and Finally get the copy your website needs and deserves.

Which of those options do you really want for yourself? Here’s what to do now, think of ten blog posts that are a perfect fit for your website. Then order your copy (one post at a time) supplying me with clear details of the topic of the post, keywords, and what action you want the reader to take.

Don’t have blog post ideas?

Don’t have keywords?

No problem, check out the gig extras and see how I can help you.