How to unlock milestones

art35mm

Question

Hello everyone.

How can I unlock the milestone feature when sending the offer to the client. I have one interested in a project way above 100 usd. It’s too risky to work without setting milestones for each part of work done. It’s the explainer videos section.

Thanks in advance!

13 answers to this question

Hello everyone.

How can I unlock the milestone feature when sending the offer to the client. I have one interested in a project way above 100 usd. It’s too risky to work without setting milestones for each part of work done. It’s the explainer videos section.

Thanks in advance!

I did not like milestones because I thought I would get paid at the end of each milestone. But nope, you have to wait until they are all completed. I would rather break the work up into 4 offers and get paid as I go.

How can I unlock the milestone feature when sending the offer to the client.

Sorry, it was so long ago, I do not remember. :roll_eyes:

I did not like milestones because I thought I would get paid at the end of each milestone. But nope, you have to wait until they are all completed. I would rather break the work up into 4 offers and get paid as I go.

the client has the 20% off voucher , i don’t think he’d be interested

normally i would send seperate offers, but have no idea how to deal with this one

I just went to “create an offer in message inbox.” From there you can choose milestones. once you do fill in your options.

I know it should be there but it’s not. FAQ says it’s unavailable to some users, but why though? I cannot make a risk of completing such project as a single gig.

I know it should be there but it’s not. FAQ says it’s unavailable to some users, but why though? I cannot make a risk of completing such project as a single gig.

FAQ says it’s unavailable to some users, but why though?

I did not know it was not available to everyone. :thinking:

You may have to bypass this buyer. 😕

FAQ says it’s unavailable to some users, but why though?

I did not know it was not available to everyone. :thinking:

You may have to bypass this buyer. 😕 i mean it ruins the whole point of being here. A client interested in an expensive project being rejected.I hope it won’t come to this. Thanks fiverr.

The milestones feature is still in it’s BETA stages.

Learn more about it here and read the discussion. ↙️

"Milestones" New Update Note: The Milestones feature is still not available for all sellers, and in all categories. [Milestone]Read more about it here… anchorhttps://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204092786-Sending-Offers

Thanks nika, I had no idea it’s still a beta. that explains why it’s unavailable to me. ;/

thanks for taking your time to help. I contacted the support directly to resolve this issue.

You’re welcome!

I’m surprised it hasn’t been rolled out to all users.

The bad thing about the separate orders is your Client will have to pay the additional fee per order. So, I dunno, it could rub him/her the wrong way.

Have a nice evening! 🙂

You’re welcome!

I’m surprised it hasn’t been rolled out to all users.

The bad thing about the separate orders is your Client will have to pay the additional fee per order. So, I dunno, it could rub him/her the wrong way.

Have a nice evening! 🙂

It’s a 4 figure order. I cannot risk chargeback -i reached out to customer support explaining the issue, i kina hope they unlock milestones for me,but you never know.

Archived