Fiverr Community Forum

How to upload video in gig gallery?

I have made a logo reveal and made some videos for logo reveal but when I go to ‘create a gig’ so in gig gallery there is we only put jpeg or png images so I can’t understand that how can we upload our logo reveal video as people upload in there gig so kindly tell me please.

I will be very thankful to you

1 Like

I assume that you have problems adding a video to your gig.
When editing your gig you will see tabs on the top of the page.
Click on the tab that says ‘Video’.
From there you can upload your video.
When you already have a video, hover over it and hit on ‘delete’ in the right corner.
Then upload the new video.

2 Likes

Hello Sir,
Thank you for your reply…
I don’t want to upload gig promotion video as you can see in this attachment I want to upload more than 3 videos of logo reveal so client can see my work. As you told about video tab we can only upload one video.
I want to upload video like this link:
https://www.fiverr.com/paragon_studios/do-3-stylish-fireball-smoke-logo-ink-intro-reveals-in-any-color?context=advanced_search&context_type=rating&context_referrer=search_gigs&pos=1&funnel=e92c2ff2-1434-4b46-97b7-dc6730f9a365

In this link you can see this guy uploaded his multiple videos about his work so kindly guide me how can I upload my logo reveal videos???

Also you can see on this link I have made my gig but I can’t uploaded my video work:
https://www.fiverr.com/rooman12/make-3d-realistic-logo-reveal-for-your-company?gig_id=23755417&utm_campaign=base_gig_create_share&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=get_url&utm_term=&view=gig

Thank you

He didn’t upload multiple videos. He uploaded the first one, other videos are from his live portfolio (the videos he delivered to his buyers).

1 Like

You can just upload one gig video. You cannot upload videos in the gallery, only images. The guy is using Live Portfolio where it shows the videos delivered to the customers.

What you can do is to combine clips of several videos into one and use it as your gig video (60 seconds).

Ok now I have cleared my concept. I’m thankful to all of you for this guide…

re: You can just upload one gig video. You cannot upload videos in the gallery, only images…
– I have this same question. There are lots of voiceover gigs/profiles with MULTIPLE “Videos”, used as demos, since audio must be uploaded as mp4 “video”.
I see that I’m only allowed one video, but I need to upload 7 videos – the same as many others have done. Not images, but videos. Please help! Here’s one example: https://www.fiverr.com/boundless/read-your-script-with-smooth-male-voice-over?context=advanced_search&context_type=auto&context_referrer=search_gigs&pckg_id=1&pos=1&funnel=ca31cdea-0f36-47a3-ba3c-263f1988fd75&autoplay=true

As @catwriter explained: He didn’t upload multiple videos. He uploaded the first one, other videos are from his live portfolio (the videos he delivered to his buyers).

You will not be able to display more videos unless you sell them to clients who allow them to show on your profile. Until then, you are limited to 1. On one of your other posts, someone else explained how you could create an off-Fiverr portfolio. You might consider that.

I made one gig and can do more so I want to upload a new color video and mention that, but I cant find where to edit gigs.

Once I had problems with a uploading video. And support told me about changing navigator and that was helpful. Welcome to this community.