As you may all know getting orders through Buyer Requests is pretty tough to say the least not just for newbies but for even level 2 sellers like me. When I started out I sent requests to whomever I could without putting much thought in it which now I realize was a very poor approach. In the last couple months I’ve experimented and tried countless different methods/approaches and found a few recurring patterns. In order to help you make the most of the 10 requests you are allowed to send within 24 hours I’ll be sharing you with all the advice you need to follow to maximize conversion through Buyer Requests
- Never apply for any request if 15 people have already sent a request. It pretty much becomes useless if you do, save your requests you only get 10 a day.
- Always keep the buyer requests open in a separate tab and keep checking back ever half hours until you see some new requests.
- Carefully read what the buyer wants. You won’t believe how many people send buyer requests without even reading what the buyer wants and when they do reply they end up telling them they can’t do it. Not cool guys, read them carefully before sending any proposals.
- Feel like the buyer request haven’t updated in the last 24 hours? Scroll down and you’ll see a lot of new ones. This happens because buyers can bump their gigs to the top once again after they are posted.
- When someone says they are looking for a long term relation they mostly are but they are also looking for the lowest rate they can get. I recommend you send a proposal with a somewhat low price and then raise it after the first order. Sounds a bit underhanded but it does work.
If anyone needs any kind of advice, help or guidance feel free to ask I’ll be happy to help.