How to use fillable form in fiverr

mrctcreation

1. I believe you cann´t. Google is not on list of approved URLs to be used in profile or Gig´s description. It can be used for delivery but this is far away from BR. (If the file you are delivering is too big or you are experiencing other technical limitations, you may use alternative methods to send a file (e.g. Dropbox, etc.).

2. You should not, it would be ToS violation due to communication outside the platform.

3. Do not bother Buyers with form at that stage.

Hi

**I am planing to attach a fillable form when i sent an offer to buyers request, can anybody explain **

1. can i upload in google drive give and attach the link with my offer ?

2, can i use my email to receive the filled details?

3, any other easy suggestion ?

1. can i upload in google drive give and attach the link with my offer ?

Yes, you can…

2, can I use my email to receive the filled details?

Don’t share your personal details… 🙂

Why would you need to do this in the first place, though?
First I thought maybe you offer some complicated expensive services that require a lot of data from your buyers, but it seems like you only offer photo editing and affordable logo design.

Anyways including contact info is a no-no. And I would think twice about making your potential buyers to go through any extra steps. They will be getting dozens of other offers that don’t make it more difficult for them.

1. I believe you cann´t. Google is not on list of approved URLs to be used in profile or Gig´s description. It can be used for delivery but this is far away from BR. (If the file you are delivering is too big or you are experiencing other technical limitations, you may use alternative methods to send a file (e.g. Dropbox, etc.).

2. You should not, it would be ToS violation due to communication outside the platform.

3. Do not bother Buyers with form at that stage.

thank you blavar for your kind information

Why would you need to do this in the first place, though?

First I thought maybe you offer some complicated expensive services that require a lot of data from your buyers, but it seems like you only offer photo editing and affordable logo design.

Anyways including contact info is a no-no. And I would think twice about making your potential buyers to go through any extra steps. They will be getting dozens of other offers that don’t make it more difficult for them.

thank you for kind information

i was thinking to impress the buyers by showing a professional approch…

Archived