Fiverr Community Forum

How to use pinterest to market your gigs!

As a seller your focus is to try to get as many views to your fiverr gigs that will convert into sales. Let me show you a quick tip and easy way to get your exposure using the worlds famous Pinterest.

1. Create a pinterest account (make sure its in a particular niche, of your gigs on fiverr)
  2. Create boards- If your selling graphics on fiverr you mite want to create Graphic Boards, anything of that nature
  3. Pin your gigs- Make sure you dont over do it (atleast twice a day) and make sure they dont sound like you trying to sell anything.
  4. If you have a website make a blog, and mention your gigs in your articles. Make sure you pin that blog :slight_smile:

Are you using pinterest to expose your gigs? Comment below i want to hear from you.

Regards,

Gerson
4 Likes

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links that are not allowed. Link Removed.

Sheriff’s Note: Do not hi-jack other topics.

@lildiva You have a decent follwing base, your on the right track!

nice tips @biggz27

@mrbilalmemon anytime! do you have a pinterest account? if you do make sure to follow me

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links that are not allowed. Link Removed.

Of coarse I love helping fellow fiver sellers follow my boards and i will ad you to my fiverr board =) look me up nayvisnaw

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links that are not allowed.

@lildiva see you on the other side! :)>-

I cant see how to post a fiverrr gig on pinterest! There isnt a pin button?

I have a pinterest, but does it really work? Pinterest really confuses me.

1 Like

How can i follow you all on pinterest…there’s no links shown to me

You are replying 4 years later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Sharing off Fiverr links is not allowed, as you will see if you read the previous posts.

I really didn’t notice, sorry for that.

1 Like