How to use Social Platforms as a Gig promotion?

jazbatodo

Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, any of them! 🙂 I’ve actually gotten jobs from Facebook. This stuff works!

Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, any of them! 🙂 I’ve actually gotten jobs from Facebook. This stuff works!

But to whom should i send messages?

Sending unsolicited messages is spamming.

Find where your potential customers are, and market your gigs to them.

@catwriter Thank you very much but where can i get my customers and how can i know that who needs my services? My services are whiteboard animation.

Only you know who your customers are and who might need your services.

If you don’t know that, you’ll need to research it.

What you’re doing on Fiverr is basically running your own business. If you have no idea how to run one, who your potential customers are, and how to market your services to them, you might need to invest some time in business and marketing courses (or watching videos about how to run a business and market it, or reading books about it…). There are no quick answers.

Only you know who your customers are and who might need your services.

If you don’t know that, you’ll need to research it.

What you’re doing on Fiverr is basically running your own business. If you have no idea how to run one, who your potential customers are, and how to market your services to them, you might need to invest some time in business and marketing courses (or watching videos about how to run a business and market it, or reading books about it…). There are no quick answers.

@catwriter Oh Okay, Thank you very much, really appreciate your help 🙂

Archived