Fiverr Community Forum

How to win clients from reddit?

Anyone can guide how to share gigs/services on Reddit? A lot of people are using it and they are winning clients from reddit.

5 Likes

Who has won clients from Reddit? As far as I know, Reddit frowns upon overt advertisements.

7 Likes

I have seen many people on forum suggesting to promote gigs on reddit. I personally never used reddit.

1 Like

Have you seen anyone who has actually made any sales (or more than a few) suggest that?

I can see how it can work if you are a super good illustrator, posting some fan art that is relevant to a subreddit, and including a watermark, but otherwise, I do not think that is where you are going to find most of your target customers.

Besides, most Redditors (not all, but many) are very young (teenagers) and have very little money to spend.

9 Likes

Reddit, not a good idea.

3 Likes

Thank you for opening my eyes.

There are also many people suggesting you should be online 24/7 and torture yourself with sleep deprivation. It doesn’t mean they’re right.

6 Likes

The forum has been flooded recently with an influx of new sellers offering ridiculous, misguided, and wrong advice.

Tip: Click on their forum profile image. If they do not have forum experience, best to ignore.

7 Likes