Fiverr Community Forum

How to withdraw money from Bangladesh?

Hello there,

As I am new here! Is there anyone who can guide me to how can I withdraw money from Bangladesh?
What is the minimum withdraw amount?
What is the charge for withdrawal?

Thank You

4 Likes

I’m confused. How does someone “withdraw money from Bangladesh”? Do you have access to the national coffers of that country? :wink:

8 Likes

You can use Payoneer Master card. If you already have Payoneer card you can add it to your Fiverr account. If do not have you can issue through Fiverr :wink:
Minimum withdrawal amount is $5
The fee to withdraw is $1 within 2 days, and $3 within 2 hours.

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204060786-Withdrawing-Funds

9 Likes

@shahriar005 At first you need bank account then apply payoneer master card…Master card add your fiverr account…then Withdrawal dollar.

$1 per withdraw after 2 days//
And the dollars will convert to BDT??

3 Likes

How much payoneer charge per withdraw// Will it convert to BDT automatically??

Thank You

No. It will convert to USD.
You can withdraw money with any ATM from Bangladesh, with Payoneer Debit Card.

I afraid it’s not correct. You do not need any Bank account. You will need your national id card to open a Payoneer account.

1 Like

That’s really great! Thanks for guidelines brother. I will contact you
again.
Thank you

You need to payoneer account to withdrawn your money from fiverr

1 Like

@wp_kidRegular Please fallow the payoneer new rules .

@litondeveloper
@shahriar005
As far I know no new rules (That we will need a bank account to open Payoneer account ) added to apply for payoneer card :slight_smile:
For proper discussion, you can go Payoneer’s Official Forum for Bangladeshi users :slight_smile:
https://community.payoneer.com/en/categories/payoneer-in-bangladesh

1 Like

this post also helped me cause i am a new user

Yes bro, You’re right! There is no new rules!
But I have done something wrong here! Yesterday I applied for fiverr revenue card! And they mailed me that I will get my card by 22 september!
What accidentally I have clicked the Fiverr Revenue Card BUTTON!
Then I got a mail that I have successfully withdrawn the money as a standard withdrawal to my payoneer account, and it will take 2 days for standard load!
But as I said I will get my card on 22 september! So is there any problem?

Thank You

3 Likes

Check you Payoneer account :slight_smile: Your money will be transferred into your Payoneer account. When you get your card, you will get a code with it. You will need to put that code in your Payoneer to varify. Then you can cash your money from any ATM/Bank
Screenshot_13

2 Likes

Yes! I have checked. But as I said bro, I did standard load. That says money will be transfer within 2 days. So I will be sure after 2 days. You can understand the headache is waiting for 2 days just to be sure whether am getting that amount or is there any issue.
But however, Thank you a lot brother. This is the first time may be a Bangladeshi is supporting and guiding us like this.

Thank You

you can check pending authorization :slight_smile:

You are welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brother, I didn’t understand. Can you please explain how I can check pending authorization!

Thank You

Payoneer Dashboard > Activity > View Transiction

1 Like

You can transfer your revenues on your local BDT bank account. $1 per withdraw after 2 days And the dollars will convert to BDT??

1 Like