How to withdraw money from fiverr through paypal

richadwivedi

Question

11 answers to this question

Hi
First open your dashboard and then click on paypel widrew then you got a mail to fiverr mail. And there have a link click on it and there have a option for add paypal account then you need to verification the paypal account by your its mail then it will add on it and got a mail of confirmation. Adter it you can widraw it to your paypel account by clicking on paypal widraw
Thanks

Hi

First open your dashboard and then click on paypel widrew then you got a mail to fiverr mail. And there have a link click on it and there have a option for add paypal account then you need to verification the paypal account by your its mail then it will add on it and got a mail of confirmation. Adter it you can widraw it to your paypel account by clicking on paypal widraw

Thanks

do these money really get encash have to withdrew money through paypal

if i just want my money to remain in paypal then is it necessary to link the bank account

No, it’s not required.

But I am not sure about the requirements for creating a PayPal account in the country you are at right now. Cuz I have heard that in some countries, it is mandatory for you to link your bank account to your PayPal account. So, please check the requirements too.

Archived