Fiverr Community Forum

How to withdraw money from suspended account?

Hello,

My previous account was suspended about 94 days ago. And, no I want to withdraw available money from that account.

But when I emailed to support for that I am receiving an automated email in reply. A screenshot of the email is given below.

When I visit the given link it asks me to enter my email address. I entered email there but still got no responses.

What should I do now? I am not understanding. Could you please give me some proper instructions, please?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Only Customer Support can help you with this: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

6 Likes

Let me check if I understand you correctly:
You had an account, it got banned, you created a new account and from a new account you are trying to contact support team to ask about your banned account, is that right?

5 Likes

No, dear. I have sent mail to Customer support from my old email address that as linked with the banned account. Should I contact them from my new account?

Yes, I emailed them from my previous account email address. But not got any reply without the one I given screenshot above.

Now, what should I do? Should I contact them through my this new account regarding on this issue?

Thank you.

I would advise you to read TOS.

There you will find an answer how to withdraw money and that you are not allowed to open a new account after your first one was banned. If you are banned you are banned forever and your new account also will be closed sooner or later.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply. As far I know one can create a new account again and start from beginning if his/her previous account get banned.

Anyway, CS team have helped me to withdraw money from my suspended account.

Thanks again.

Not without permission from Customer Support!

5 Likes

If you do it without the permission from Customer Support, your new account (and any subsequent accounts) might get banned pretty quickly.

5 Likes

Oh, it was not known by me. What if I tell customer care now? Will they help me? Thank you.

Thank you. I have just known about this, it was not known by me. Will customer support team help me if I tell about it now?

1 Like

My suggestion is to ask assistance from Customer support.

1 Like

You need to ask Customer Support for permission if you want to open a new account if you have been banned. They will make their decision.

1 Like

OK, thank you. I will ask them.

1 Like

Please tell me how you recover your money from suspended account?

Stop spamming this in each thread, especially threads that are this old!

i am not spamming i am feeling too guilty.

You have posted it in multiple threads, if it’s " Not my fault " then why are you feeling guilty, unless you did something that was against the ToS

yes sr i didn’t know about it sr. I was only willing not to get my account suspend