How to write a good offer?

mahmoudosama94

Can you kindly share one or 2 of your offers that you have sent, i will be able to assist you.

I offer him to order my starter package then he will get the intermediate package and if he ordered the intermediate one he will get the professional package.

the second offer was if he ordered any of my logo design package he will get a free business card design.

I offer him to order my starter package then he will get the intermediate package and if he ordered the intermediate one he will get the professional package.

the second offer was if he ordered any of my logo design package he will get a free business card design.

@mahmoudosama94 sometimes it’s not about what you are offering them ,but how offer it to them, Your pitch to them. You should give them every reason why they should order from you.

@mahmoudosama94 sometimes it’s not about what you are offering them ,but how offer it to them, Your pitch to them. You should give them every reason why they should order from you.

This has peaked my interest. Let’s say someone wants [X] and I am able to do [X]. Can you show us an example of what would be a good, short and crisp sales pitch for the Fiverr buyer section?

My ‘pitch’ never goes beyond giving them a timeline and cost estimate, and this has worked out well. But I’d like to see if there is scope for me to be more creative 🙂

It doesn’t sound to me as if you’re sending an offer that directly relates to what is being asked for, you’re just pointing the buyer to your gigs.

In buyer requests, you need to customize your response to the request & you need to remember the buyer wants to see everything he needs to know in your offer because they’ll get a lot of offers and they won’t want to click through to see everyone’s gigs.

In summary do include:

• cost
  • timeframe
  • something that shows your understanding of their request
  • ideas you have on how you’ll deliver, if relevant
  • why they should accept your offer over everyone else’s - what skills, experience etc. you have
  • only include things relevant to the request and your ability to deliver that

Don’t:

• simply list your gigs
  • simply self-promote without it being relevant to the offer
  • try to upsell in your offer
  • don’t offer freebie extras unless they’re relevant to the buyer request

• 4 years later...

i want a well generalize offer

No, you do NOT want a “general” or form letter type of offer that you just copy/paste to Buyer’s Requests. That is a good way to have your “offer” tossed into the trash. As mentioned above and in many other threads that give advice about writing offers - the key is to write your offer as if you actually READ what the buyer needs. Not some generalized form letter about how great you are, your experience and to “order now”.

As a side note, this is a 4 year old thread you are responding to - maybe do a search of the forum on how to write an effective Buyer’s Request offer. Tons of threads and advice already given.

GG

• 1 month later...

Archived