Fiverr Community Forum

How to write a offer in buyer request

Hello Everyone, Today i am gonna give you some suggestions about “how to write a good offer” in buyer request section!

First of all, i am telling you i am not a pro-seller here, there are so many experienced seller here. I am just writing the experience about mine. I got so many orders from buyer request so i am sharing this for new seller so that it might helps them.

Buyer request is an important thing to get order, especially for new seller. It helps in two ways. like, If you send 10 offer to the buyer daily,

1. then it makes a possibility to get new order.
  2. buyer may visit your profile and if daily 10 buyer visit your profile or gig then you get a good gig impression, views, clicks on your gig and it helps your gig to rank.

Now, The question is how to write a good offer??

Its an important question. being lazy, we always made a wrong that we don’t want to understand what buyer actually wants!! we have a preserved written offer and we do always copy and paste it. Please don’t do this!

Now, Let’s point out how to write a offer!!

1. First thing we have to notice on the buyer request carefully because sometimes buyer puts a keyword to his request that to write a word before your offer. so we have to be very careful.

2. Then, we have to understand what actually buyer need?

3. Write about, how you want to implement the work.

4. What is needed from your buyer to start work.

5. Send the work samples what you have done before.

That’s it, very simple, Please don’t write the same thing for every buyer(copy & paste).

That’s all for today! Best of luck!

100 Likes

Thanks for sharing your valuable thought.
I have a question. within 1 minute ,it seems that 20-40 sellers already have sent offer on buyer request.so, in that case if we take minimum 2 minutes to read the request and send the offer then will the buyer read my offer on that lower position in serial? It’s confusing me .

18 Likes

Thanks for tips, this is very helpful for me

1 Like

Thank you very much for your valuable think

1 Like

Thanks your valuable feedback.

4 Likes

@john_mickel Thanks But 5 how to send sample with buyer request???

7 Likes

Thank you so much . It is very helpful for me.

4 Likes

So valuable for a beginner like me.

3 Likes

Great! :slight_smile:
Thanks for sharing your experience with us :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for your valuable tips…will try it .

4 Likes

Nice question, but i do believe its not a big deal. If your proposal fulfill client requirement then you will definitely get the job. Though i had submitted my offer after 15 proposal but i got the job. (Personal experience, You can discuss with it other pro or check the other tips from this forum.). Good luck!

8 Likes

That depends on which category you are working!

4 Likes

That’s not what to consider. Because something like this happened to me. I seen 40+ have sent their offers and I also added up my on offer and later it became 50 offers including mine and at the end I was selected among the 50 offers.
Buyers looks for what they actually want and from introducing yourself to their requests, that’s where they got a hint about what they’re looking for and then they proceed to your profile.

11 Likes

thanks for sharing your valuable experience and thought.

3 Likes

@john_mickel i work on graphics design how to i send sample with buyer request?

4 Likes

Thanks for tips, this is very helpful

3 Likes

Very helpful tips for new seller. thank you for your sharing.

2 Likes

This was really a useful content. But I would like to add an extra point here. Try to add some friendly words in the first like , Hey! Hope you are doing well or Hi! I hope you are safe and healthy.

Something like that. I will help you to standout from crowd

7 Likes

That is helpful. Thank you for the tip ! @john_mickel

4 Likes

thanks for the tips. this is helpful

4 Likes