How to write a offer in buyer request

john_mickel

Hello Everyone, Today i am gonna give you some suggestions about “how to write a good offer” in buyer request section!

First of all, i am telling you i am not a pro-seller here, there are so many experienced seller here. I am just writing the experience about mine. I got so many orders from buyer request so i am sharing this for new seller so that it might helps them.

Buyer request is an important thing to get order, especially for new seller. It helps in two ways. like, If you send 10 offer to the buyer daily,

1. then it makes a possibility to get new order.
  2. buyer may visit your profile and if daily 10 buyer visit your profile or gig then you get a good gig impression, views, clicks on your gig and it helps your gig to rank.

Now, The question is how to write a good offer??

Its an important question. being lazy, we always made a wrong that we don’t want to understand what buyer actually wants!! we have a preserved written offer and we do always copy and paste it. Please don’t do this!

Now, Let’s point out how to write a offer!!

1. First thing we have to notice on the buyer request carefully because sometimes buyer puts a keyword to his request that to write a word before your offer. so we have to be very careful.

2. Then, we have to understand what actually buyer need?

3. Write about, how you want to implement the work.

4. What is needed from your buyer to start work.

5. Send the work samples what you have done before.

That’s it, very simple, Please don’t write the same thing for every buyer(copy & paste).

That’s all for today! Best of luck!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing your valuable thought.
I have a question. within 1 minute ,it seems that 20-40 sellers already have sent offer on buyer request.so, in that case if we take minimum 2 minutes to read the request and send the offer then will the buyer read my offer on that lower position in serial? It’s confusing me .

On 6/13/2020 at 6:37 AM, creatixit said:

I have a question. within 1 minute ,it seems that 20-40 sellers already have sent offer on buyer request.so, in that case if we take minimum 2 minutes to read the request and send the offer then will the buyer read my offer on that lower position in serial? It’s confusing me .

Nice question, but i do believe its not a big deal. If your proposal fulfill client requirement then you will definitely get the job. Though i had submitted my offer after 15 proposal but i got the job. (Personal experience, You can discuss with it other pro or check the other tips from this forum.). Good luck!

On 6/13/2020 at 6:38 AM, bmsurujuddin said:

@john_mickel Thanks But 5 how to send sample with buyer request???

That depends on which category you are working!

Thanks for sharing your valuable thought.

That’s not what to consider. Because something like this happened to me. I seen 40+ have sent their offers and I also added up my on offer and later it became 50 offers including mine and at the end I was selected among the 50 offers.

Buyers looks for what they actually want and from introducing yourself to their requests, that’s where they got a hint about what they’re looking for and then they proceed to your profile.

I think, based on my experience, buyer behavior cannot be predicted. one may be totally different from another and those experience may vary from one gig category to another.

Best thing is to show your competence in simple and attractive way. Lengthy descriptions are less effective.

Study others, use your experience and find the art of it.
Wish you all the success!

how many sentence should be appropriate for the request?

@shaminaisrat20. I don’t really know how may sentence it should be although there are limits of the words to write in the offer.

But I have a suggestion because I sometimes go through something like that.

When you read through the buyer’s request, then send your offer with the keywords really related to their requests like some requests ask about your level of experience, your skills, samples, and sometimes ask an insight on how to implement their projects. So it’s up to you to grab the important points of the request and fill the necessary ones and possibly the buyer will somehow send you a message because what you sent to him in the offer is quite related to what he/she needs.

I think this might help.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:53 AM, sirleewho said:

I don’t really know how may sentence it should be although there are limits of the words to write in the offer.

But I have a suggestion because I sometimes go through something like that.

When you read through the buyer’s request, then send your offer with the keywords really related to their requests like some requests ask about your level of experience, your skills, samples, and sometimes ask an insight on how to implement their projects. So it’s up to you to grab the important points of the request and fill the necessary ones and possibly the buyer will somehow send you a message because what you sent to him in the offer is quite related to what he/she needs.

I think this might help.

thank you so much for you advice.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:43 PM, shaminaisrat20 said:

how many sentence should be appropriate for the request?

It depends on the request that buyer made. My suggestion is, try to avoid lengthy description, and follow my procedures in a nutshell form. Best of luck 🙂 

On 6/17/2020 at 1:46 PM, bmsurujuddin said:

@john_mickel i work on graphics design how to i send sample with buyer request?

If you are motivated to work in these sector, then try to make a portfolio website of yours. Or, you can upload your works anywhere you like, then you can share the link. Hope it will helpful. I am not a graphic designer, this is my personal thought. Good luck 🙂 

If you are motivated to work in these sector, then try to make a portfolio website of yours. Or, you can upload your works anywhere you like, then you can share the link. Hope it will helpful. I am not a graphic designer,this is my personal thought. Good luck 🙂

Probability correct…

Thank you for telling these recommendations to the sellers.

I recently published a buyers request and received a lot of SPAM offers from sellers who really did not carefully read my request. Example: I was writing my request in German language looking for a translation from German to English, asking for a native english speaker who has lived for a few years in Germany so that he also understands phrases and words which you can never learn at school, and which no online translater can translate correctly, because they are used in bars and pubs within conversation of young people, sometimes used in another meaning as normally defined in a dictionary.

Guess what: About 50% of the offers were sent by sellers who offered me to translate English to an other language and one just wrote; Hi Bro ! and another one wrote: … “pleas pace order with me”. Well, my English was better that some of the sellers who promised quality. Some had even English writing mistakes in their profiles, like: I do formatting to. (to ! instead of ,too!)

So: Sellers, please read carefully what is asked for, and refrain from spamming and check your own qualification.

thank you for this tips
im new in fiverr and i 'dont have any order im in site like a 40 days and 0 seller i send many message in buyer request but nothing happend and i send the first but in 2 or 3 minute i find 50 other sellers send the same offre please help me and this is my lettre for buyers
Hi, Hope You are Fine!

I saw your buyer request related to building a Logo design for your business. I am really interested in your request and will do this job in $ in days with UNLIMITED REVISIONS.I have 5 years experience in logo design
let’s talk to start this project.

hope To see You Soon!

On 6/26/2020 at 11:33 AM, john_mickel said:

first thing we have to notice on the buyer request carefully because sometimes the buyer puts a keyword to his request to write a word before your offer. so we have to be very careful.

I Didn’t get it, what does it mean? Can you please elaborate? 

Archived