Fiverr Community Forum

How to write a offer in buyer request

Thank you very much for sharing this tips
Hope it works out for me tooo​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for your experience. this is helpful us.

It’s not a problem. You can share this things with your client to show your portfolio items.

Your Tips is very important for me.

No matter you are new or experienced on Fiverr!. Share your experience, ideas and anything that would helpful to others.

Let’s discuss and everyone can develop.

1 Like

It always happens. When you try to post, there are already so many offers made. But never worry about that. Just focus on your offer. Good buyers definitely read these offers and simply reject most of them saying just “I will do it”. Sometimes I get my offer acceptance or buyer contact even after two days.

2 Likes

yes, the question also mine, i followed the step given above but every time i confused, buyer will read my offer or not if i sent offer after 50/60offer later bcoz i taken time for clear the requirement … :confused:
@john_mickel

1 Like

thank you a very much :heart: @najmusshakib12

1 Like

Thanks for great tips.

1 Like

I am new on Fiverr. TSH? couldn’t get it . @john_mickel

1 Like

Thank you and I appreciate your purpose… much love

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your valuable post​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Obviously it helpful. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, it’s very helpful for me

2 Likes

@mhc_rafe you can read this.its really helpful. I think its help you. And you understand

2 Likes

Great tips for the new sellers. Thanks For sharing the knowledge.
Happy freelancing.

1 Like

Its so really really helpfull for us,Thank you

1 Like

Thank so you much for your helping post.

1 Like

Lots of thanks bro for mentioned me in this valuable post.

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions. This is very helpful for newcomers.