Fiverr Community Forum

How to write a offer in buyer request

anybody please can you tell me if i create a same gig again then it shows on search ?
coz first gig does not appear on search

You should always try. Sometimes people send offers that are not interesting to the buyer… like general responses or very high prices. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Since I read this post I have been having many orders from buyer requests. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a buyer. Hello sellers, be aware that the buyer sometimes knows english better than the seller, See what I got here: “Feel free to condact me” !!! This seller offers tanslations from any kind of language to any kind of language. Sometimes I am happy to see these mistakes in the offer. Because when I read bad Engish, I know that the quality will be bad.

6 Likes

It’s very helpful. thanks for your effort…

1 Like

Really helpfull post bro.

1 Like

You are absolutely right. Maximum seller send offer without knowing what client need actually. Hope you will get the right person you are looking for! Best of luck

2 Likes

It’s my pleasure if i can help you! Best of luck mate.

1 Like

It’s my pleasure to help you. Congratulations for your new order :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you for the tip !!

2 Likes

Thank you FOR HELP !!

2 Likes

thanx for the tip :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Oh Ok, Now i know what you meant by that, thanks buddy :wink:

1 Like

nice tips, But it would be better if you would have explain with only single example, I mean one sample offer or proposal.

1 Like

Come on. Example? Here it is. Buyer asks for AAAAA, Sellers offer BBBBB. Just read what the buyer wants. If you cannot offer AAAA,A, dont send him a message. It is so SIMPLE

2 Likes

Nice tips Thank you very much boss

Thanks very much, Have a nice day :grinning:

1 Like

thanku friend for the valuable information