How to write a successful gig description

pastordre

Hello Fiverr Family,

I trust you are enjoying this beautiful Friday.

I just wanted to stop by and leave post (blog) on how to write a gig description for those that may be new to fiverr and need help writing your gig description.

I have used this gig description for my Dj Drops Gig and it has landed me on the first page of the fiverr search for Dj Drops and it is one of my best selling gigs.

I have placed the description below, but here are some the points that I cover my Fiverr gig description for DJ Drops.

1. I start off by stating the quality of the Gig (one of the best) didn’t over exaggerate by saying the best but one of the best.

2. There is a limited time special - people love specials especially limited time only specials.

3. I let them know that samples are in my gig video. A gig video is a must - People want to see and hear your work especially when it is audio related.

4. Make the choice of packages clear - I like giving customers a choice of packages that way they can decide how much they want to spend.

5. Let them know that you are available 24/7 to contact. This feature really helps you and many time surprises customers when you respond quickly. I would suggest having the fiverr app on your phone to get messages even when you are not at your computer.

Here is the actual description - Feel free to use whatever you like: It is not copyrighted. lol
If you would like to see the actual gig you can click here.

✔️✔️✔️︎ ONE OF THE BEST GIGS ON FIVERR FOR DJ DROPS ✔️✔️✔️

Buy 3 Premium DJ drops and get 1 Premium Plus DJ drop FREE - Limited Time Only!!!

I am a Level 2 Seller on Fiverr and with 100% positive rating - customer satisfaction is my goal.

Please contact me before ordering as I will not do projects that have vulgar, offensive, adult material, parties, night clubs or anything with lyrics against my convictions…

Thank you for understanding.

Are you in need of some High Quality Dj Drops for your radio show?

SAMPLES ARE IN MY GIG VIDEO:

Here are your choice of packages:

Basic Package:
✔️︎ 3 Custom DJ Drops
✔️︎ Raw Voice Only (with processing)
✔️︎ Sent as one .MP3 file

Premium Package:
✔️︎ 3 Custom DJ Drops
✔️︎ Separate Files .MP3
✔️︎ Sound Fx
✔️︎ Vocal Fx
✔️︎ Compression, Effects and EQ on Voice

Premium Plus Package:
✔️︎ 3 Custom DJ Drops
✔️︎ Separate Files .MP3 and .WAV
✔️︎ Sound Fx
✔️︎ Vocal Fx
✔️︎ Stutter Fx, Pitch Shift Fx, Vocal Normalization Compression, and EQ on Voice
✔️︎ Radio Ready Quality

If you have any questions please message me 24/7. It would be a privilege to serve you.
-Pastor Dre.

I hope this helps someone and please message me if you have any questions.

Some great stuff there:)
Thanks for sharing.

Kinda off-topic, but what about tags? Do you have any tips on how to choose good ones? Liiike…
Is using all 5 a good idea?
Phrases or single words?
General or specific?

Thanks in advance,
Your Padawan 😁

Some great stuff there:)

Thanks for sharing.

Kinda off-topic, but what about tags? Do you have any tips on how to choose good ones? Liiike…

Is using all 5 a good idea?

Phrases or single words?

General or specific?

Thanks in advance,

Your Padawan 😁

Hi there @d_feldman

• I usually use all 5 of my tags (with targeted keyword included)
  • I try to use keywords in my gig title and gig description
  • I also use keywords in my gig images (you can use 3 gig images)
  • I also title my gig video with my keywords

Hope this helps

-Pastor Dre

Archived