Fiverr Community Forum

How to write an offer in buyer request-Tips

Hello Everyone, Today I am gonna give you some suggestions about “how to write a good offer” in the buyer request section!

First of all, I am telling you I am not a pro-seller here, there are so many experienced sellers here. I am just writing the experience of mine. I got so many orders from the buyer request so I am sharing this for the new sellers so that it might help them.

Buyer request is an important thing to get the order, especially for a new seller. It helps in two ways. like, If you send 10 offers to the buyer daily,

then it makes a possibility to get a new order.

buyer may visit your profile and if daily 10 buyers visit your profile or gig then you get a good gig impression, views, clicks on your gig and it helps your gig to rank.

Now, The question is how to write a good offer??

Its an important question. being lazy, we always made wrong that we don’t want to understand what the buyer actually wants!! we have a preserved written offer and we do always copy and paste it. Please don’t do this!

Now, Let’s point out how to write an offer!!

1.The first thing we have to notice on the buyer request carefully because sometimes the buyer puts a keyword to his request to write a word before your offer. so we have to be very careful.

1. Then, we have to understand what actually buyers need?

2. Write about, how you want to implement the work.

3. What is needed from your buyer to start work?

4. Send the work samples that you have done before.

That’s it, very simple, Please don’t write the same thing for every buyer(copy & paste).

That’s all for today! Best of luck!

22 Likes

Hi,
Easier said than done. I have seen these tips before and trying to follow them.

Please try to add something new when you write a post.

One more thing you can’t send samples to buyers in the buyer request.
Thanks.

12 Likes

How can i attach sample with my offer!! Btw perfect tips for people like me :slight_smile::+1: thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

But you can definitely attach a link where your samples are being stored maybe; vimeo, YouTube, etc…
The OP gave some really good tips.
Good luck!

5 Likes

It’s just a template, as with anything, you shouldn’t just take it for what it is, experiment and find what works best for you.

6 Likes

Hi,
I understand. I am just tired of reading the same tips. I agree I need to figure out what works best for me part.:grinning:
Thanks.

6 Likes

Hi,
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs
Please check this link. Google Drive is not included in the list. You can find the list towards the end of the post.

I am not saying his tips are bad or not effective. What I tried to point out that these tips have been already written by a good number of sellers.:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your experience

2 Likes

right. common tips. same tips here and there.

2 Likes

That’s true. Google Drive link isn’t included. But that’s for profile and gig descriptions not on buyers requests where buyers and sellers mostly (buyers) share other links like shutterbocks, videohive, unsplash, and even other social media sites links just to show some samples of what they needed and their requests are being approved not denied or being left pending.

Well, I’ve just said these base on my experience here.
But Google Drive link is not to be included in your profile or gig description.

Thanks to @anika09 for reminding me.

4 Likes

Very very useful tips.thanks a lot. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thanks a lot for your valuable tips.

1 Like

Valuable Tips :slightly_smiling_face: Thank You.

1 Like

Good tips for news seller. Very useful article :smiley:

1 Like

It’s really very helpful for us. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you so much, bro.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience… :blush:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and advice with us. Very much helpful for the beginner.