How to write answer of buyer request?

mshoaib1984

Every request is different ]

You don’t need to depend on the buyer request only to get the order. Please try to create enough gig and do marketing for your gig in social media. You will get order. For buyer request, you can write the description about how you are going to complete the job like: You should explain what you are going to do. These you can gain trust of the buyer.

Here is advice from a Buyer. 😉

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

You don’t need to depend on the buyer request only to get the order. Please try to create enough gig and do marketing for your gig in social media. You will get order. For buyer request, you can write the description about how you are going to complete the job like: You should explain what you are going to do. These you can gain trust of the buyer.

😀 Good, I shall do it now. i think this is helpful.

when i see a buyer request which relates with my service then i confused how to start to write message to buyer ?

any how i shall market my gigs.

Thanks 😀

Here is advice from a Buyer. 😉

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

If bidder has grammatical error then what is shortest sentence which he should write in his bid to buyer?

If bidder has grammatical error then what is shortest sentence which he should write in his bid to buyer?

You have pretty much 3 options

• sign up for English courses. You won’t survive on this platform if you’re not able to communicate with your clients.
  • partner up with someone who speaks English. You can do the work and they will take care of the client management.
  • sell your service to local customers outside of Fiverr. That way you won’t have a language barrier.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived