I am a level one seller, I got much to order from direct buyer order but I can not get any order from buyer request. Please, someone, help me how to write effect buyer request or how can I get order from buyer request.
Here is my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/smsabbir19?up_rollout=true
There’s a thread here with info on how to do that:
The search option will show others.
Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.
- Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
- Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
- When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
- Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
- Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.
- Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.
- This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.
Source: Seller help center.
Very helpful information. Thank you