How To Write FIVERR Description

shaoiebz

I am having trouble with gig description

On gig description, try to write it within the word limits. Secondly, in the description add as much as more keywords related to your services. Don’t make it too much boring. Make it interesting in terms of reading. And most importantly it shouldn’t have any grammar error.

What, specifically, are you having trouble with? Maybe some of the things in the (DES) section can help.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

On gig description, try to write it within the word limits. Secondly, in the description add as much as more keywords related to your services. Don’t make it too much boring. Make it interesting in terms of reading. And most importantly it shouldn’t have any grammar error.

yes i kept all things in Mind This Time : https://www.fiverr.com/s2/2bba8a6316

Please check How Perfectly i have used Keywords this time

there might be Mistakes, Please correct me, so i will Use Right Tactic next GIG

Be specific, to the point.

Start with ‘Hello’, then from the next line be direct that this is what the gig is about, it has so and so features, you’ll be given so and so material, why you should order this gig, why you can be trusted and number of revisions and the price.

I think this is what is needed in a gig description.
Hope this helps. All the best @shaoiebz

Archived