How to write perfect buyer request

raqibnur

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 7 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied → forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve, including Buyer Requests. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Most important point is "buyer request " . first of all you have to understand what is the main keyword of buyer description . that means what want the buyer . you have to write how you do the project properly .
please input main keyword of the project .
give him/her some idea about your skill in shortly .
write the proposal while the buyer must be impressed .
take a amazing picture in your gig preview image .
I hope it will be perfect.

Read what the buyer wants. Ask yourself : can I do this?
If the answer is no, click the exit / back button on the page.
If the answer is yes, you may proceed.
Read what the buyer needs once more and answer accordingly. Check your grammar / make sure you don’t come off as too desperate and know your worth.

Read what the buyer wants. Ask yourself : can I do this?

If the answer is no, click the exit / back button on the page.

If the answer is yes, you may proceed.

Read what the buyer needs once more and answer accordingly. Check your grammar / make sure you don’t come off as too desperate and know your worth.

jist keep the price low

Story time! (Insert here a bunch of children screaming Yay! sound effect)

Once upon a time, near my home, was a grocery store. The store had really great deals as when the meat they were selling was about to expire, they would drop the prices by a lot. So you could get a package of sausages for 0.50$ which is really really cheap by my country’s standards. Inside, everything was quiet, stern and white, even the light. Entering the store made you feel uneasy, like you were in a post apocalyptical horror game. Expecting a zombie to jump on you at every turn. The rotten food on the shelves, left there untouched for weeks, and the smell, just added to that feel.

On the other side of the town was another grocery store. The food there was way more expensive, a packet of sausages was around 5$ and 10$ depending of the kind of sausages you would pick, but everything was homemade. Music from different cultures around the world would welcome you as you entered. The shelves were full of fresh and sometimes exotic food. The staff was welcoming and competent and could even tell you how to cook that exotic vegetable you had never seen before and which wine would go well with it.

Now, I’ll let you guess which of those two grocery store is still open and which one didn’t last a year.

Gina, a long time buyer on Fiverr explains what she wants to see in a buyer request.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

Archived