Fiverr Community Forum

How to write Winning Buyer Request? Order Confirmed!

Hi Guys, Hope you’re doing great. Thanks for your appreciation in my recent article.

Today i 'll give you some Tips How to write Winning Buyer Request.

How to write an Offer-Template / Proposal Template?

1. Introduce yourself Passionately & Professionally

2. Don’t be so Serious, Try to make it Friendly

3. Be Yourself (No Fake Portfolio)

4. Read the Offer carefully & make a little Research

5. Tips to Communicate Effectively

6. Final Words

Don’t use the same template with every Proposal because

• It sounds Spammy to Fiverr.
  • You’re not answering what buyer wants.

Keep in mind what buyer needs, Always Offer More than your Competitor, For Example

Assure the Buyer that you’re Experienced, Eligible & Competent for this Order, Here’s an example " Hi Sir, Hope you’re doing good. I have checked all the details and it’s like the same project i have done month ago and it’s ranking high on Google. I can help you in the task, Kindly share your requirements, So we can talk further, Thanks. "

• Be friendly but don’t cross the limits, Get comfortable with them. This helps build trust.
    Don’t make your proposal creepy, I’m hungry for your money & getting orders, Show them you are here to help them.

Final Words.
    Assure them you can do this and ask them a Question or a Requirement before leaving this helps you to get a reply and keep communicating.

Check my Gig Description to Get an idea Gig Description.

• I hope you like this Article, if it helps you then please Share it with others.
  • Like the Article and please share your suggetions, Thanks
6 Likes

Thanks for your tips

1 Like

Thanks for the appreciation

new seller but i am graphics designer

1 Like

@graphicstudio17 How can i help you?

It’s helpful. Thanks

Introduce yourself Passionately & Professionally

I didn’t agree with that. No buyer wants to know your introduction. The only thing they need to know is whether you’re able to get the job done or not.

1 Like

Thank you verymuch. It is very useful

1 Like

Thank for your suggestion, i got that but somehow you have to tell what you’re skilled at what you have done

@mongsuiching Thank you for your appreciation