How trust level works in Fiverr Forum?

saleh_shaams

Here is a bit of into on trust levels.

We are introducing new “user levels” can earn for viewing and participation. The higher up you are, the more you can interact with others in the forum and the more features open up. There are 5 levels of participation: Level 0 (New) → Level 1 (Basic) → Level 2 (Member) → Level 3 (Regular) → Level 4 (Leader). New (0) New users coming into the forum need to earn the trust of the community. Most likely they are visitors who just created an account and still learning the community norms and the w…

Here is a bit of into on trust levels.

We are introducing new “user levels” can earn for viewing and participation. The higher up you are, the more you can interact with others in the forum and the more features open up. There are 5 levels of participation: Level 0 (New) → Level 1 (Basic) → Level 2 (Member) → Level 3 (Regular) → Level 4 (Leader). New (0) New users coming into the forum need to earn the trust of the community. Most likely they are visitors who just created an account and still learning the community norms and the w…

Thanks a lot @vickiespencer 🙂

I am interested because everyone wants to improve his/her level. Can you tell me who doesn’t want to improve his/her level?

Can you tell me who doesn’t want to improve his/her level?

@saleh_shaams I was just wondering cuz improving your trust level on the forum provides NO benefits. Therefore, I don’t see the point in wanting to improve your trust level on the forum when it has no impact on the orders you receive or the impressions/clicks/views/likes you get on your gigs.

However, if you are still interested in improving your trust level (for whatever reason :man_shrugging: ), you could do so by being active on the forum, and by creating meaningful posts and contributing to the forum in a positive manner by helping out other forum users with Fiverr related stuff.

Before you plan on doing that, however, you need to have a good knowledge of the ToS, as well as the forum’s community rules and guidelines, and know how to troubleshoot your way out of difficult/complicated situations that Fiverr users might find themselves in. If, however, you create random posts just to be “active” on the forum or create posts that might be misleading, you might find it impossible to improve your trust level on the forum.

Good luck! 🙂

Can you tell me who doesn’t want to improve his/her level?

@saleh_shaams I was just wondering cuz improving your trust level on the forum provides NO benefits. Therefore, I don’t see the point in wanting to improve your trust level on the forum when it has no impact on the orders you receive or the impressions/clicks/views/likes you get on your gigs.

However, if you are still interested in improving your trust level (for whatever reason :man_shrugging: ), you could do so by being active on the forum, and by creating meaningful posts and contributing to the forum in a positive manner by helping out other forum users with Fiverr related stuff.

Before you plan on doing that, however, you need to have a good knowledge of the ToS, as well as the forum’s community rules and guidelines, and know how to troubleshoot your way out of difficult/complicated situations that Fiverr users might find themselves in. If, however, you create random posts just to be “active” on the forum or create posts that might be misleading, you might find it impossible to improve your trust level on the forum.

Good luck! 🙂

Thanks for your advice.

• 1 year later...

Archived