How we gate 1st order please some one tel me?

tahir0301

Hope you’re looking for constructive criticism to improve because I am going to be harsh.
Don’t read any further unless your sole goal is to improve and you do not take offense at things like this:

A - You English in the titles is bad. “I will best work on excel and microsoft word” is not a proper sentence.
B - Even if it was, it doesn’t explain what you are offering. You work with Excel and Word. That’s nice, but it doesn’t summarize the work. Should be something concrete like “I will perform Data Entry in Word or Excel”.
C - Package description is also unclear. Provide information. “5 pages of data entry on word”. Give exact amounts so people will know what they’re buying. Also, try to remain professional “I will never break your heart” is something to put on Tinder, not Fiverr.
D - Did you check the market? Look at what other people in your field are doing. What their prices are, what their project descriptions are, what their images are.
E - “4 hours of work” is not a promising product. I want to know what you can do in 4 hours. If you can create what I need you to, I don’t care if it took you 4 hours or 30 seconds. I am paying for the final product. Try to monetize yourself based on final product, not time spent. I know it’s hard at first. But that’s what being a freelancer (usually) is. At least on Fiverr. Some sites sell “developer hours” but not Fiverr. Fiverr is selling products.
F - Your Image seems kinda generic. Pay attention to your looks.
G - The document in your screenshot looks plain. Also - The fact it’s a screenshot might give off the impression that you are being lazy. Create a beautiful document, with color coding, nice fonts, accurate alignment and so on. Then export that to a prettier file format (PDF maybe?) and print that. Make several of those.
Also, you have an “Activate Windows” watermark there. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Apologies for being so hard on you,
Figured that’s the best way to help you.

Good luck.

Hope you’re looking for constructive criticism to improve because I am going to be harsh.

Don’t read any further unless your sole goal is to improve and you do not take offense at things like this:

A - You English in the titles is bad. “I will best work on excel and microsoft word” is not a proper sentence.

B - Even if it was, it doesn’t explain what you are offering. You work with Excel and Word. That’s nice, but it doesn’t summarize the work. Should be something concrete like “I will perform Data Entry in Word or Excel”.

C - Package description is also unclear. Provide information. “5 pages of data entry on word”. Give exact amounts so people will know what they’re buying. Also, try to remain professional “I will never break your heart” is something to put on Tinder, not Fiverr.

D - Did you check the market? Look at what other people in your field are doing. What their prices are, what their project descriptions are, what their images are.

E - “4 hours of work” is not a promising product. I want to know what you can do in 4 hours. If you can create what I need you to, I don’t care if it took you 4 hours or 30 seconds. I am paying for the final product. Try to monetize yourself based on final product, not time spent. I know it’s hard at first. But that’s what being a freelancer (usually) is. At least on Fiverr. Some sites sell “developer hours” but not Fiverr. Fiverr is selling products.

F - Your Image seems kinda generic. Pay attention to your looks.

G - The document in your screenshot looks plain. Also - The fact it’s a screenshot might give off the impression that you are being lazy. Create a beautiful document, with color coding, nice fonts, accurate alignment and so on. Then export that to a prettier file format (PDF maybe?) and print that. Make several of those.

Also, you have an “Activate Windows” watermark there. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Apologies for being so hard on you,

Figured that’s the best way to help you.

Good luck.

thanks dear i will try to change it sir thanks

You don’t send requests to buyers, you submit offers to requests that buyers make.
Please see:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

You don’t send requests to buyers, you submit offers to requests that buyers make.

Please see:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

https://www.fiverr.com/tahir0301?up_rollout=true#!

its my links and how i send request what i write in box?

because how i send, the buyer request not send in my pc see this screen shot

image.thumb.png.8f993f7823b9fe433e5177e78a66fc70.png
image1024×768 153 KB

ok i don’t say again dear, thank you

Don’t Worry, Learn how everything works So you will get a better idea & follow the other top sellers, Check what difficulties they are facing So you can also learn by this way, Like you are here & it’s great quality from your side.

Good Luck For your first order.

Don’t Worry, Learn how everything works So you will get a better idea & follow the other top sellers, Check what difficulties they are facing So you can also learn by this way, Like you are here & it’s great quality from your side.

Good Luck For your first order.

yes i will, and also i gate many ideas from this forum.

and thanks

Archived