How/where is the best place to promote you gig?

lilredwriter

I am new here, as soon as i started posting to the forums and all the different categories that lie within the forum that could suit my position, i got one sale. Granted its only one sale, but it’s a start! I also keep reading a lot about how to promote yourself and your gig without having to jump through rings of fire and still feel discouraged after. When you create your gig you are allowed to enter 5 tags that best suit the gig you are selling. Those are your keywords and those are what come up in the search engine. Simple modifications to the profile, here and there might help. Hope i was some assistance, i know how frustrating it is to wonder, and not know. Good luck!

Wand more sales on Fiverr? Promote your link/video/business anything worldwide with 1500000 Real People in facebook

http://fiverr.com/sajilpl/promote-your-link-worldwide-with-1500000-real-people-in-facebook

Facebook is the heart of social media

What i’m going to do is making the whole world know about your work,business,website,blog,video whatever it is…

I am an active member in number of facebook groups which have more than two million of people all around the world

I will share your link/site with more than 1.5 million (friends,fans,followers).

Your post will be published to all of these people and stay for ever.

You will never get a chance like this for $5.

Fiverr is the best way to promote your web site so I help you to advertise your web site easily.

After promoting your link i will sent you screen shots of shared link

This is very effective and efficient social marketing service that you won’t get anywhere else…

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

http://fiverr.com/sajilpl/promote-your-link-worldwide-with-1500000-real-people-in-facebook

As I was once told by an internet marketer - “directing traffic on fiverr from outside - is a non-thanking activity” sorry for my english) I mean that fiverr admins must do this job - increasing traffic amount and quality to the site, not the buyers… that’s what they take their 20% for. If you want to advertise something you do outside fiverr then just create your own website where you accept orders, but increase the price so that your gig on fiverr makes sense by declaring “exclusively on fiverr”, so that its price here is really exclusive.

Archived