How will i convince a buyer on buyer request

janetchris

By not lying.

In your profile, you say you have a degree in English from a college in California. You also say you have 10 years of experience as a writer.

If all of that’s true, why are there 8 grammatical and mechanical errors in your profile description alone?

This behaviour gives the whole site a bad name.

Respected Client,

Don,t waste your precious time hiring freelancers who does not provide the quality of work for which they promise and commits to delivery !

Best Regards!

Respected Client,

Don,t waste your precious time hiring freelancers who does not provide the quality of work for which they promise and commits to delivery !

Best Regards!

What’s this?

PS. It’s Don’t not Don,t - that made me chuckle. Your apostrophe got tired and fell down 😉

Respected Client,

Best Regards!

Don’t waste your precious time hiring freelancers who does not provide the quality of work for which they promise and commits to delivery !

It’s an offensive compliment.

You are suggesting to the buyer that:

a) the buyer is clueless and needs to be educated

b) the buyer is a timewaster.

Respected Client,

Best Regards!

What’s this?

PS. It’s Don’t not Don,t - that made me chuckle. Your apostrophe got tired and fell down 😉

any suggestion me another

any suggestion me another

Frankly, hardly any of your sentences makes sense.

I suggest you read this post:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why grammar is super important for us sellers

I’m both a seller and a buyer here on Fiverr. As amazing as this platform may be, one thing has been bothering me, especially when it comes to buying services on Fiverr; poor grammar. I realize that many sellers don’t speak English as their first...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 46 ❤

Frankly, hardly any of your sentences makes sense.

I suggest you read this post:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why grammar is super important for us sellers

I’m both a seller and a buyer here on Fiverr. As amazing as this platform may be, one thing has been bothering me, especially when it comes to buying services on Fiverr; poor grammar. I realize that many sellers don’t speak English as their first...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 46 ❤

Dear Client,

My name is sarowar,I am a Professional Youth Photo editing here on Fiverr. My gigs start at as low as $5.and I love to work with you on your project.

Regards

sarowar

How is it.

Dear Client,

My name is sarowar,I am a Professional Youth Photo editing here on Fiverr. My gigs start at as low as $5.and I love to work with you on your project.

Regards

sarowar

How is it.

It’s bad.

All the grammatical errors aside, you should put a space after each period and comma. This is a rule that applies to all languages.

I see, you didn’t take the time to read the post I mentioned. It would have been 3 minutes well spend, but as I stated in a reaction to this: the people who should read it will not do it. Thanks for confirming my theory.

Dear Client,

Regards

sarowar

How is it.

Dear Client,

Regards

sarowar

I think the bigger problem here is that this offer doesn’t say anything about the request you’re bidding on. This is just a template and probably gets deleted as soon as you send it.

I’m not sure what to even recommend here. Maybe hire a mentor who will get you started. If you don’t have financial resources to hire a mentor then keep reading posts in this forum. Although I doubt this will help you much because you’ve been on this platform 3 months and if you didn’t figure out by now what’s wrong with your gig and offers, I doubt you’ll manage to do it on your own.

By not lying.

In your profile, you say you have a degree in English from a college in California. You also say you have 10 years of experience as a writer.

If all of that’s true, why are there 8 grammatical and mechanical errors in your profile description alone?

This behaviour gives the whole site a bad name.

LOL! I was always under the impression that fiverr CS confirmed Education status, before you could ad it… I guess not… :rofl:

LOL! I was always under the impression that fiverr CS confirmed Education status, before you could ad it… I guess not… :rofl:

Yeah, it can’t be the case, can it?

The OP must be the only proofreader in the world to have misspelled the words grammar and punctuation in their ad.

Archived