How will i do skill test?

sagormyself

Question

8 answers to this question

I tried the Adobe Photoshop skill test. I am not sure if I can give you a details about questions I had but I will tell you that you really need to have good knowledge. For example, you have to know what options are where, in which part of a program. That was the thing with the photoshop. I found that test on my desktop version, when I clicked on my profile and you will find it in the section with your skills. You will see the “test your skills” link and then you choose category. I hope I helped you a bit! Good luck!

I tried the Adobe Photoshop skill test. I am not sure if I can give you a details about questions I had but I will tell you that you really need to have good knowledge. For example, you have to know what options are where, in which part of a program. That was the thing with the photoshop. I found that test on my desktop version, when I clicked on my profile and you will find it in the section with your skills. You will see the “test your skills” link and then you choose category. I hope I helped you a bit! Good luck!

Thanks for the information

you can send me your facebook account link. then i’ll join of you, cause you’re my bro, cause also i’m bangladeshi. so send me your social fb link…or your facebook account name

Sharing contact details outside of Fiverr is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

Hello,

I am new on Fiverr. I am a Web Developer. Now I want to know the experience of having the skill test but I don’t have an option for skill test. Need some suggestions for about this

skill test

It’s s beta test option. So don’t worry. You will get if Fiverr seemed you are worthy for the skill test

Archived