Fiverr Community Forum

How will i do skill test?

Hello,
I am new on Fiverr. I am a Web Developer. Now I want to know the experience of having the skill test but I don’t have an option for skill test. Need some suggestions for about this

1 Like

I tried the Adobe Photoshop skill test. I am not sure if I can give you a details about questions I had but I will tell you that you really need to have good knowledge. For example, you have to know what options are where, in which part of a program. That was the thing with the photoshop. I found that test on my desktop version, when I clicked on my profile and you will find it in the section with your skills. You will see the “test your skills” link and then you choose category. I hope I helped you a bit! Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the information

1 Like

Also i am a new seller. but i konw how to increasing of your fiverr gigs ranking. when you’re active your fiverr world and share your link any social media. then you’ll touched your dream. best of luck

2 Likes

Thanks @webexpertiqbal

you’re most welcome.

Sharing contact details outside of Fiverr is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

4 Likes

It’s s beta test option. So don’t worry. You will get if Fiverr seemed you are worthy for the skill test

1 Like

its beta version. so don’t worry bro.