How will i get more others ...been away for long

jaydengraphics

ok first your image came from here http://www.paperhi.com/Toplist_Best_20798

To get more orders you need to raise your impressions, to raise your impressions you need to get people to click on your gig. You could try and share the gig on fb or twitter and see if it will make a difference.

thanks for the help…do you know any other means…like fast means

ok first your image came from here http://www.paperhi.com/Toplist_Best_20798

To get more orders you need to raise your impressions, to raise your impressions you need to get people to click on your gig. You could try and share the gig on fb or twitter and see if it will make a difference.

Wow that was cool. I am impress how you found his image so quick. I am glad there are users here with such knowledge.

jayden Fiver is a serious platform where people come to learn and provide services. Please use it as such. Calling people “Pig” or “Lazy” slows down your potential. You are on a public forum.

jayden Fiver is a serious platform where people come to learn and provide services. Please use it as such. Calling people “Pig” or “Lazy” slows down your potential. You are on a public forum.

help…help…not to check images and calling someone a …

1. You’re not the model on your picture.
  2. That’s quite bad english in your explainer. You’re not from the states.
  3. Your gig descriptions are copied.
  4. Your portfolio images are copied.

=

5. You’re not someone to trust.

There are ways to utilize it, not a simple send offer and buyer orders. There are many tricks on how to get more orders. Click on the search but and you will find many people who have shared the tricks and also the success stories.

Note. If a moderator comes across this post most likely it will be flagged for review. If this happens chances are you will be closely monitored.
Suggestion are when someone offers you advice instead of throwing insults simply look up what they are saying, maybe it’s the reason you ain’t making sales.

There are ways to utilize it, not a simple send offer and buyer orders. There are many tricks on how to get more orders. Click on the search but and you will find many people who have shared the tricks and also the success stories.

Note. If a moderator comes across this post most likely it will be flagged for review. If this happens chances are you will be closely monitored.

Suggestion are when someone offers you advice instead of throwing insults simply look up what they are saying, maybe it’s the reason you ain’t making sales.

thanks…you are the best

How sure are you that his image is legit ??

idostuff74 wrote in his Fiverr profile that his name is ‘Urs’. A Google Reverse Search lookup of his profile picture (Avatar) revealed only his LinkedIn profile and on it under “Activities” he posted something about Fiverr. If I do the same with your profile picture, literally thousands of different websites are popping up.

This whole process itself is nothing magic. Anyone can do it.

(Edited by me as I forgot to mention “profile picture” ^^)

idostuff74 wrote in his Fiverr profile that his name is ‘Urs’. A Google Reverse Search lookup of his profile picture (Avatar) revealed only his LinkedIn profile and on it under “Activities” he posted something about Fiverr. If I do the same with your profile picture, literally thousands of different websites are popping up.

This whole process itself is nothing magic. Anyone can do it.

(Edited by me as I forgot to mention “profile picture” ^^)

please which picture are talking about…

can i know please ??

Archived