How will I get order and how will I start with my buyer?

nashim_haider

Welcome to fiverr kingdom. If you want to get success at fiverr, you need to learn more about fiverr marketplace work system. You need learn on page seo properly or keyword research properly and social media marketing. You can learn this easily, just go to youtube and search fiverr update tutorial. Also follow this fiverr forum daily to get more tips and tricks. Thank you.

I’m not one to give tons of advice but i will say the one gig i did check out (business card design) needs a lot of work. You offer unlimited revisions, that’s a red flag right there that will bite you in the end. You basically stated “reasons” why a buyer should pick you but didn’t specify what exactly they will receive if they do.

I’m not one to give tons of advice but i will say the one gig i did check out (business card design) needs a lot of work. You offer unlimited revisions, that’s a red flag right there that will bite you in the end. You basically stated “reasons” why a buyer should pick you but didn’t specify what exactly they will receive if they do.

Thanks for your valuable advice.

Archived