How will I promote my gigs?

howlowelo

That’s because your friends and followers on social media are NOT your customers. Who are your target customers? Who are the people who need your services? Figure that out, and then go find those people. Find ways to reach out to your target customers, and convince them to hire you. This is how businesses gain new customers. If you want customers, you’re going to have to do the same.

That’s because your friends and followers on social media are NOT your customers. Who are your target customers? Who are the people who need your services? Figure that out, and then go find those people. Find ways to reach out to your target customers, and convince them to hire you. This is how businesses gain new customers. If you want customers, you’re going to have to do the same.

Good question and an even better answer. It is common advice to first reach out to friends and family, and so I did, just like howlowelo, and have likewise received very little response, save for a few “likes” and the occasional “good for you!” jonbaas, I know you are absolutely right. Freelancers like us need to remember we are not only creative people, but creative business people.

Very helpful suggestion for beginner encourage. We will must be benefited from this guideline…

Good suggestion but the problem is when the customer is not in my area or territory and customers come from other countries and services also not common. I provide financial calculation services and my most of customers from the USA, then how do I set my target customer plan to promoting my gig on social media or online? Quora is one solution for promoting but lead generate is not good. Any suggestion for me from you guys?

Hello,

Being a beginner doesn’t mean a fresher!

I am getting good impression and clicks but not able to get any order. Is it very important to promote the gigs on social platform to get an order.

Thanks

yes same to my account

i am getting enough impression and clicks but not order

have patients

have a nice day

You all of the guys just a common advice to a beginner “use social media to promoting the gig”. Few of you repeat this advice, nothing new one write and no one explains how to effectively use social media for the gig promotion. We are all not expert in online marketing but we are all skills on our provided services. All beginner in the fiverr face the problem get their first order then after few orders. That beginner in fiverr wants to a guideline from experience seller in fiverr for a good starting freelancing journey by fiverr. I’d start my journey in fiverr from February in this year and now level two seller. No have any bad review from my buyer. Yes, I also use social networks (FB, G+, twitters, LinkedIn, Quora, Instagram, Pinest, own website etc.) for my gig promotion. It was not only a free posting but had also paid to advertise. Why am I using paid advertising? My earlier post I wrote my customer from other countries and I don’t know my target customer and their network, group, place. I was blind about my target customer in social networks. For that, I use paid to add to my target customer country and location. This adds not generate any one lead but comes traffic. This traffic also helps me inner SEO in fiverr. But this way not useful for all. A beginner needs to study on effective gig promoting also you have should be sent the proposal to buyer request. At last of point obviously your luck.

Good wishes and best of luck to beginner seller in Fiveer.

M H Manik

Note: I’m not good at English, sorry for any writing mistake.

You all of the guys just a common advice to a beginner “use social media to promoting the gig”. Few of you repeat this advice, nothing new one write and no one explains how to effectively use social media for the gig promotion. We are all not expert in online marketing but we are all skills on our provided services. All beginner in the fiverr face the problem get their first order then after few orders. That beginner in fiverr wants to a guideline from experience seller in fiverr for a good starting freelancing journey by fiverr. I’d start my journey in fiverr from February in this year and now level two seller. No have any bad review from my buyer. Yes, I also use social networks (FB, G+, twitters, LinkedIn, Quora, Instagram, Pinest, own website etc.) for my gig promotion. It was not only a free posting but had also paid to advertise. Why am I using paid advertising? My earlier post I wrote my customer from other countries and I don’t know my target customer and their network, group, place. I was blind about my target customer in social networks. For that, I use paid to add to my target customer country and location. This adds not generate any one lead but comes traffic. This traffic also helps me inner SEO in fiverr. But this way not useful for all. A beginner needs to study on effective gig promoting also you have should be sent the proposal to buyer request. At last of point obviously your luck.

M H Manik

well said !! very helpful tips

When you are forced to offer a service for such a cheap price you don’t include the cost of advertising and when there is so much competition for your service it’s very difficult to get noticed. I have three gigs and no impressions after 24h. So I am clearly not getting any priority in the search results. This really isn’t reality and we shouldn’t be scrambling around for business, there is plenty of work available in the world.

I am recommending the jonbass suggestion for the topic poster, thanks.

M H Manik

Hello,

This was an appreciating revert I must say. absolutely a beginner is not supposed to be weak or dumb. we need an opportunity to prove our abilities that is the only point. beginners also have great style and diligence. Rest i respect your thoughts and good wishes. with an overwhelmed heart.

thank you so much for providing a revert in detail.

Thanks and wishes to you too for your future endevors.

well said mate. it is very helpful for me.

Archived