Fiverr Community Forum

How will I reduce my Fiverr Response time?

I’m brand new to Fivrr. When I open the gig. I had 1 hour response time then. But now I see the response time is 8 hours. How can I reduce it?

11 Likes

It is explained here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011451678-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-response-time--rate

4 Likes

Thannks for your advice

2 Likes

try to quick response…

best of luck

THe best way I saw that reduced response time is answering faster

Always try to response quickly. Thank you. Don’t worry, if you response fast in future, then your response time will decrease once again

2 Likes

Reply your buyers as soon as possibl. within a minit.that will be help you to reduce your response time.

1 Like

try to answer within 1 min not 60 min. That’s will help you more.

1 Like

Try to respond as fast as possible. Your response time will increase automatically.

2 Likes

Prepare ‘ready quick responses’ to answer the seller right away and increase the time rate.

2 Likes

Try to response within a mint. May be back your response time.

Helpful comment. Thank you.

Download the mobile app because you might not always be near your computer. So if you are having lunch, at the gym etc. you can still get a notification and respond to the message. Even if it is a quick response like “I will review your message and get back to you shortly”, that will help because only the first reply is measured for response time. You can then type a more detailed reply an hour later or whenever you get back to your computer.

2 Likes

Download the fiverr app to your mobile and install it :slight_smile: when you got a message from buyer reply instantly. Then you will able to reduce the response time.

1 Like

hm, I’m not quite sure about this.
Is it about helping the buyer ASAP or looking to avoid the response time penalties in the first place?

Maybe I’m totally wrong as I’m a newby, but if I were the buyer I honestly would consider another option.

Edit:
I understand that the rules at fiverr can be very tough, but to achieve anything at any cost…

2 Likes

@nazmulhossai413
Quick response
Best of wishes…

1 Like

Hi valon_art
I am not suggesting using it to avoid penalties, but that is life. You will not always be in a position to help the buyer ASAP. Sometimes acknowledging a message is enough, if you sincerely intend to respond in full as soon as you are available. My buyers are happy to wait, as they are people too, and understand that I cannot always get back to them right away.

1 Like

@nazmulhossai413 just respond fast for the next client who knocks you first time.

1 Like

@travelscape
Thanks for your opinion.
I fully understand this and in no way I claim that you suggested that. Sorry if it came off wrong.
It was just my first thought if I were the buyer.
Could be wrong from me maybe due to the inexperience as a newbie on fiverr.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No problem at all. Usually buyers already partly made up their mind to work with you, and are happy to wait for your response in full (in my experience anyway). And welcome to Fiverr, I hope you make a great success of it!

3 Likes